Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Child Benefit Changes

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
HS2 will be a massive white elephant, far better off improving what we have like the Brighton mainline 2 project and extra capacity into London terminals

Agreed entirely, HS2 is 10 years away from construction given all the legal, planning issues.

There are several large rail projects agreed so get started to improve things.

I would add there needs to be a serious decision very soon on airports, I would advocate expansion at Gatwick, Heathrow and Stansted

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Agreed entirely, HS2 is 10 years away from construction given all the legal, planning issues.

There are several large rail projects agreed so get started to improve things.

I would add there needs to be a serious decision very soon on airports, I would advocate expansion at Gatwick, Heathrow and Stansted

And if you expand Gatwick you will need to improve the transport links into London hence spending money on improving the Brighton mainline, could also chuck a few coppers into the Brighton area so you can run east to west as well as resignalling to Lewes so you can run a better service to Falmer

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
This.

I don't feel sorry for those f***ing old gits who were in the 'could have retired when they were 60 but didn't because they are greedy fucks!' People. Most of these pricks have no mortgage and havent done for YEARS because of the way things have gone for them (lucky people) and a very good company pension. But no, they want their state pension as well before they retire... And even then they probably won't f***ing retire because they can obviously make even more money by continuing to work. Well they NEED their expensive holidays to the Caribbean we can't forget... And their wives still need to go shopping every f***ing weekend for shoes!!!

This all just means young people can't get jobs let alone good jobs. Uni? For most... A pointless exercise.

I'm glad I'm not in the generations to come. If I have kids in the near future I better start saving because let's face it things won't get better.

It must be really quite difficult living with that chip on your shoulder.

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
If a spouse stays at home to look after the kids then u don't have child care costs and if you earn 50-£60,000 then it really should not be a problem

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here