Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I'm going to go with RDZ on this one, he seems to know what he's doing. I reckon he's picked the available players to play a certain way. I reckon more longer balls from the keeper down the flanks. Probably because he sees chelsea keeping a high line

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
2.gif
1.gif

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
————-———Steele————————-
Veltman——JPvH——Igor—-Hinshelwood
———-Gilmour———-Baleba—————-
Buonanotte——-Lallana———-—-Adingra
———————Ferguson———————-

???
This is my take on the team line-up. Looking for at least a draw but hoping for a wonderful win and a move up the table. :albion2:

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Ferguson and his clone? We don’t have room for more than one player of that ilk. At some point, Buonanotte is going to click. RDZ has very little options with such crippling injuries. He has to take the gamble and hope the young Argentinian matches his potential some time soon.
Fair point, but I don’t have room for Buonanotte in my 11 either. Not because of his playing style, but mainly because he’s shite

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
We have very decent options off the bench.

Stay in this for an hour, then we'll have Gross, Pedro, Mitoma at the end to see the game out.

Jimmy Grimble

Looks like Chelsea are packing the midfield, using Villa’s blueprint against us.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Be very happy with a point… that line up really worries me

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
I hope Veltman will get some help with Cucurela and Mudryk attackiong down the wing. Games like that with those type of players we miss Solly

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I hope Veltman will get some help with Cucurela and Mudryk attackiong down the wing. Games like that with those type of players we miss Solly
Cucurella suspended, it’s Colwill

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Just got served by a mexican waiter who was absolutely buzzing for Brighton says we are far better than Chelsea and even with injuries we are much better. Knew most of the players. He had me so excited........ and then I looked at the teams again 🥴

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here