Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

huzzah

Sep 8, 2023
They're all home fans only around the ground so you'll be fine with your ticket! :lol:
I'm going to be wearing a COVID mask just so they won't see me smile ... Not sure how to hide the cheers or the songs about all the places I haven't seen the palace. (Third game in a row in the wrong end - ajax and aek - but for those it was easy to find the away fans, not so sure here)

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Let’s top this group…….. cmon boys.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
1000009475.jpg

Astonishingly good 2/3rds of a pint in Ghost Whale East putney. Lucky bottle shop for Chelsea Brighton. Not seen us lose when drinking here!!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I’m fearing another Villa type walloping today.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I'm going up all billy no mates, had a ticket bought as a present for me ... in the home end.
Excepting the blue parrot, is there a preferred pub before the game?
Another billy no mates I walked straight into the imperial before the men on door could stop me. Only Brighton fan here, talked to 2 Japanese fans who had Chelsea scarves on. Business trip from Tokyo... So we talked about Mitoma.

Carlos BC

May 10, 2019
I think we could nick a win. Don't like praising Chelsea but I do like the Singha they serve and the harder plastic glasses are better than those flimsy things you can get. Other than that, they can f*** right off

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here