Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chelsea v Barcelona

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
If think Barca are beatable, but I was not particularly impressed with Chelsea against Spurs. Spurs were so awful Chelsea should have got at least six.

Forecast 1-1 (Barca going to Chelsea is a bit like West Ham going to Bristol City, apart from the skill level: the standard gap).

Barca playing with Chelsea flicking the ball on to the bar when it was easier to score.

BBC Sport - Chelsea v Barcelona

The main interest to me is the differing styles and how would Barca get on if they played Stoke.

Match:

Great long ball from Barca, highly accurate switching wings. Pinpoint right across the pitch. I think this is by Sanchez.

Chelsea reply, hump up the pitch by Terry in the vague approximation of a Chelsea player who was marked and lost it.

Last edited:

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
If think Barca are beatable, but I was not particularly impressed with Chelsea against Spurs. Spurs were so awful Chelsea should have got at least six.

Forecast 1-1 (Barca going to Chelsea is a bit like West Ham going to Bristol City, apart from the skill level: the standard gap).

Barca playing with Chelsea flicking the ball on to the bar when it was easier to score.

Yes Barca are the best team in the world , but do they realy need to make such a big deal over every contact

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
:goal:

Messi gives the ball away and Drogba finishes the breakaway.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Very nice counter attack by Chelsea, 1-0 to them on the stroke of half time.

By the way, what on EARTH is going on with Raul Meireles' hair?!

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
Its a miracle Drogba managed to stay upright long enough to score that.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Can't believe the idiot on talk sport was saying the only way to beat them was to kick them up in the air... Defend and counter attack, that is how mourinho has beaten them.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
By the nature of his style of play Drogba will always spend half the time on the floor... I'd like to have him for a season!

BTW I can't stand Chelski.

Jimmy Grimble

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here