Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea Parking On Sale

Feb 6, 2018
Need parking for Burnley & Villa

I was sick with Covid when these went on sale. If anyone has a spare they can sell, let me know, thanks.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I logged on just after 9.00am and they were gone. They obviously opened up before 9.00am today. I'm fed up with the club's lack of professionalism around selling parking.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
I logged on just after 9.00am and they were gone. They obviously opened up before 9.00am today. I'm fed up with the club's lack of professionalism around selling parking.

I think there's a glitch somewhere unless someone has block booked loads for some odd reason. They definitely only went on sale at 08.59 and not before.

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
I think there's a glitch somewhere unless someone has block booked loads for some odd reason. They definitely only went on sale at 08.59 and not before.

Yes, I was on there on behalf of someone else at 08:53 and they were not available then.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila

0858 they were not on sale 0859 they were I don’t think one minute early is lack of professionalism and of course 0859 is the time on my phone not their systems

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Is it really that odd ? 130 isn't many at all, and the on-sale date was published before today so easy to imagine there were more than that logged on and waiting at 9am given the known limits on parking availability. We've had instances of several hundred away tickets selling out in minutes when a new tier opens.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here