chelsea lose again! when will they be after gus?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

newhaven seagull 85

SELDOM IN NEWHAVEN
Dec 3, 2006
FFS the more this season continues the more worried i am that chelsea will come in for gus.

looking at tonights results liverpool might be interested too.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Yeah- my source told me that Gus has been signed up already. Despite having no managerial experience above league 1 and these being some of the wealthiest clubs in the world

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
when? only after he's won a league or two.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Chelsea have a real problem with the UEFA Qualifying rules due to be implemented hence the lack of investment and reducing the wage bill. Trouble is it is really beginning to tell those huge investments in players of which Man City will have the same problem.

trancing

On our way 2 falmer
Jul 23, 2009
Shoreham By Sea
exactly your talking about 2 of the biggest clubs in the world are they really going to turn to Gus who has what 14 months in charge of a league 1 club ? i don think so

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Chelsea wont come in for Gus....................YET!

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Neither Chelsea nor Liverpool will take a chance on someone whose only management experience is an English third division (League 1) club, no matter how good they look in comparison with the rest of that division. They want to win the Champions League, not aim at the Championship.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Martin O'Neill will end up somewhere and there are plenty of more experienced managers available than our Mr Poyet.

Think it will be carnage in the next week or so for managers in the Premiership though

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Will Dennis Wise hold out for a premiership job? :lolol:

bhamex1901

Dec 20, 2010
Yes but MON is clearly adept at strengthening teams with limited resources up to a certain level. Many such as West Ham would be happy just to survive at the moment. I think he would be perfect for the teams with lower budgets.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that both jobs at Chelsea nd Liverpool are too early for Gus and also does he hold a EUFA A Badge as I am sure I read that he was studying for it.

It is apparently on the Charlton board that their new owner lives next door to Gus hence the connection with Gus and Charlton and also that Denis Wise is one of the favourites for the managers job.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
West Ham I feel will go for Sam A, MOM or Chris Hughton.....IMO

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Dont forget that CUrbs is still out there too!!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Chelsea, Liverpool and Villa might all have managerial vacancies before the end of the month but I don't think we will have to worry this season

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Chelsea, Liverpool and Villa might all have managerial vacancies before the end of the month but I don't think we will have to worry this season

This

If Gus does well in the Championship, worry then!!!

adammicheal

Jan 3, 2006
I think that both jobs at Chelsea nd Liverpool are too early for Gus and also does he hold a EUFA A Badge as I am sure I read that he was studying for it.

It is apparently on the Charlton board that their new owner lives next door to Gus hence the connection with Gus and Charlton and also that Denis Wise is one of the favourites for the managers job.

But why would Gus be no2 to wise when he is no1 here imho we will have Gus and Tanno for at least 18 months and whwn he leaves it will be both go together untill Tanno wants to be no1 exactly same as wise/ Gus

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports