Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chelsea in Paris

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I find it shocking that there are so many people on this thread who WOULDN'T have stood up for the black guy.

I can say with absolute certainty that if I was there, I would have - especially if it was my mates/fellow supporters who were doing it.

Can we look out for you standing in front of the Dirty Leeds next week then when they get abusive ?

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
The star of the clip is undoubtedly the black guy, the main bully the big bald guy and the rest pretty embarrassing to different degrees.

I am not sure how much racism is in it though, I am guessing that if any frenchman tried to enter the carriage then he would of been given similar treatment (accepting that has an element of prejudice ), there didnt seem to be an reference to his colour when he was pushed out, if there was then it would be a different matter entirely.

Now of course the most damning part of all of this clip is the singing, I wonder though if this was triggered by the current fashion of football chanting based on a sarcastic reference to things that are seen, you know Puncheon going for a sh*t, and then a chant of 'he sh*ts when he wants' and so on, perhaps they saw this link no matter how accurate.

Personally if I was there on that carriage and there was no violent attack then I might feel uncomfortable but would stay on the carriage, if however their was a racist abuse then I would leave the carriage and perhaps remonstrate but cannot be sure, but I wouldnt stay within such an environment.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
And then what, get his head kicked in as well? Jesus wept mate get a grip. It could so easily have been you or anyone stood in that carriage adjacent to a few idiots, I certainly have been following Brighton throughout the years. Adjacency isn't a crime.

I think you'll find that was a mirror.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Oh lay off you have absolutely zero proof that this kid has done anything wrong. Innocent until proven guilty? Happening to be there doesn't make him a racist and doesn't mean he's broken any laws.

On a side note that video of Chelsea fans supposedly hissing is just ridiculous. There's absolutely nothing of the sort within and shows how large a grain of salt one has to take when it comes to media coverage of football fans.

I agree with you on this one. There is no evidence proven as yet that he was in any way involved.

The Daily Mail have history on this sort of thing. A friend of mine was once questioned, along with a number of others, after a murder. This was simply Police procedure after the event as he was related to the person who was killed. He was subsequently ruled out as a suspect.

Being fairly well known in the music industry the Mail ran a full page article on him, trying to dig as much dirt as they could-but they couldn't find any. There was even a reporter camped out on his doorstep for two days, upsetting his family. Even the comments column in the Mail was questioning the need for the article. News media should to stop doing this kind of thing and show more respect for the process of law.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Does it need so much media coverage?? How much coverage did 3000 muslims get when filmed kicking and trampling over poppy wreaths as well as flying an ISIS flag Al-Qaeda flag in Sunday the other week. Or when Jews and Christians are weekly subjected to abuse from the Islamic population in Tower Hamlets. We need to have a balance in our media coverage.

Well, judging by NSC the Muslim Poppy tramplers are MILES ahead so it's good, TRIED and TESTED English racists are putting up a fight and providing us with this thread. Long may it continue.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Stephen Lawrence could have got a taxi, what's yer ****ing point???

If he had forced himself onto carriage could this minor incident have escalated to something much worse?

All this Coward calling is petty......It takes a braver man to walk away(not run away) than get involved.Something I`m doing from this thread never had so many thumbs down!!!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
What a surprise.

339.jpg

Why is it a surprise ? As folk on here may know, I'm no fan of UKIP. But neither am I an advocate of the idea that all their supporters are racists, as has not been proven the case with this lad.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
If he had forced himself onto carriage could this minor incident have escalated to something much worse?

All this Coward calling is petty......It takes a braver man to walk away(not run away) than get involved.Something I`m doing from this thread never had so many thumbs down!!!

Possibly but that's not the issue, the victim was attempting to stand in a space on a train. Anyone suggesting the victim should have done something different is either not understanding the crime, or supporting it. Repeadedly standing up to the racists has made it go global, if he hadn't done it the businessman may not have noticed and not filmed. He acted with restraint and caused the racists to show their moronic hand to a worldwide audience.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
It's not ok , I've never said that , it's cringe worthy , I'm just adding some context that's all , last year we all saw a white girl get beaten up on a night bus yet there were people on here breaking their necks to argue it wasn't a racist attack , I think the chelsea fan interviewed on ITV news wearing a red ski jacket (me) sums it up well !

No Surrender badge on too ???

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Why is it a surprise ? As folk on here may know, I'm no fan of UKIP. But neither am I an advocate of the idea that all their supporters are racists, as has not been proven the case with this lad.

It is quite amusing, in lots of ways, though...

However, a serious lesson from all this stuff (including this bloke drinking with Farage, and the other bloke in the Paris carriage who was on twitter yesterday, not to mention the right-wing Chelsea nutter from NSC in the red anorak on the telly...), is that it really reinforces the point that it is sensible to try and minimise your internet/social media footprint.

Anyone who is publicly identifiable from comments, photos etc on twitter, facebook, linkedin (even NSC), is creating a massive hostage to fortune for the future. If they ever then get inadvertently caught up in some controversial event and they are easy to track down like this, the media and internet coverage will have a field day with them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here