Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] chelsea fan tv

Lots of moronic comments there but I thought Sterling was very good playing in that high wing back position, was delighted when Harry took him off

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Poor old G-Pott is getting a proper bashing. He's jumped straight into the fire, so bollocks to him. If it all goes tits up for him he walks away with a fat pay off - and a large bag of regrets.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Do we (Albion) have things like this - Albion TV or whatever? Are we being pilloried to an equal extent on other fans forums?
The one who sort of did similar for us got banned by the club at the start of the 2019/20 season for using other peoples ticket accounts to sell on for profit to away fans in the Man City game when they won the league. Think his ban ends at the conclusion of this season so something similar to what he did before may start again.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Schadenfreude rules .... ok ..... on the South Coast

and I just learned this :
What is the English equivalent to schadenfreude?
epicaricacy

But there is a one-word English equivalent. It is “epicaricacy” which means rejoicing at, taking fun in, or getting pleasure from the misfortune of others.

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
Sure, here's your help.

The generation these streamers target is one who grew up mainly communicating through tablets and ipads and shit.

They have no real friends, can't get laid, can't think - only able to repeat "memes" and refer to trends - but they're still humans, so once in a while they need company, and these streamers provide with the closest thing to that that they can get.

Pretty similar to those permavirgins sitting around wanking to Jordan Peterson etc. Most of them are so socially incapable that he's their best friend.

I never grew up communicating through ipads.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Cucu heading back here on loan before you know it

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
The one who sort of did similar for us got banned by the club at the start of the 2019/20 season for using other peoples ticket accounts to sell on for profit to away fans in the Man City game when they won the league. Think his ban ends at the conclusion of this season so something similar to what he did before may start again.
He (Fusion Josh on YouTube) posts vlogs of actually attending games though, not sat shouting in his mum’s spare bedroom like most of these bellends. He’s been touring other grounds (including quite a few overseas) and continuing posting his vlogs. He’s got over 42k subscribers so probably making a few quid out of it.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Very very strange collection of people. Still, it’s better they’re in their bedrooms than on our streets

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
He (Fusion Josh on YouTube) posts vlogs of actually attending games though, not sat shouting in his mum’s spare bedroom like most of these bellends. He’s been touring other grounds (including quite a few overseas) and continuing posting his vlogs. He’s got over 42k subscribers so probably making a few quid out of it.
I liked his videos, like the one's Ronald Callante makes. Decent filming and a few goal clips etc. He made a bad mistake with the tickets, but I think he's a decent enough fellow, good luck to him.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Pisses me off these armchair plastics all saying they should buy Tross. As if he’d be different from all the other £80m players you’ve bought recently - leave our club alone you entitled twats.

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
For the life of me I cannot understand why some bell end would film themselves acting like a five year old child over a game of football. Do they think it upgrades them to “Superfan” status or something. Some on these videos seriously need help.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here