Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] chelsea fan tv

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021
Oh I actually feel feel sorry for Chelsea now and wish we had done the decent thing and lost to them like what we were supposed to do... hahahahahahahahahahahna!

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
A bit more schadenfreude courtesy of the Chelsea subreddit:

IMG_20221029_202146.jpg
IMG_20221029_202116.jpg
IMG_20221029_202054.jpg
IMG_20221029_202026.jpg
IMG_20221029_201939.jpg
IMG_20221029_201916.jpg
IMG_20221029_201839.jpg
IMG_20221029_201551.jpg
IMG_20221029_201526.jpg

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Maybe someone can help me here.

I don't understand why someone would watch a video of someone else watching the game. Why not just have some proper commentary on ? I assume these guys are only watching a dodgy stream anyway.

Still, it's good for entertainment value. Maybe that's it.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

I don't understand why someone would watch a video of someone else watching the game. Why not just have some proper commentary on ? I assume these guys are only watching a dodgy stream anyway.

For a lot of people it's the same reason they would hang out on a message Board and read other people's comments about the game. Same reason they listen to radio phone ins to listen to other people's comments on the game. Same reason they chat with the people around them at the game. Combination of reassurance to see others thinking the same things, or finding out what the consensus thoughts are, who is being made a scape goat, just the general idea of being part of a like-minded community.

For others it's the reason this thread was started - the fun of laughing at them when their team loses.

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Am I back on NSC from a couple of years ago with different player names? :lolol:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

Sure, here's your help.

The generation these streamers target is one who grew up mainly communicating through tablets and ipads and shit.

They have no real friends, can't get laid, can't think - only able to repeat "memes" and refer to trends - but they're still humans, so once in a while they need company, and these streamers provide with the closest thing to that that they can get.

Pretty similar to those permavirgins sitting around wanking to Jordan Peterson etc. Most of them are so socially incapable that he's their best friend.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Sure, here's your help.

The generation these streamers target is one who grew up mainly communicating through tablets and ipads and shit.

They have no real friends, can't get laid, can't think - only able to repeat "memes" and refer to trends - but they're still humans, so once in a while they need company, and these streamers provide with the closest thing to that that they can get.

Pretty similar to those permavirgins sitting around wanking to Jordan Peterson etc. Most of them are so socially incapable that he's their best friend.
So it's like you with pizza and me with old bus timetables ?

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Do we (Albion) have things like this - Albion TV or whatever? Are we being pilloried to an equal extent on other fans forums?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here