Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ched Evans conduct

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Weird to drag this topic back up again - unless we draw Chesterfield in FACup 3 or beyond, in which case it'll be open season on the bounder.

:albion2:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
"Be a man"? Or just don't be scum?
Exactly, although to be fair to the OP there are those who (particularly young men) who don't think about these things.

It's not exactly difficult to work out whether there's total consent or not.
I was having this conversation with a friend a she said she'd hope that if she was wasted but all over someone (hypothetical situation, as she's now older and married) because she was drunk, they'd do the decent thing and not take advantage, but unfortunately I don't think that's too likely with young adults who are both drunk.

Jesus, what a turn-on that must be if you're that much of a wrong 'un to not know. "Ooh, not sure they absolutely want to, how lovely"
Indeed, any decent guy doesn't need telling, and those that do need telling wouldn't listen anyway.

AWAYDAY

Jul 21, 2009
Re-inventing the word 'rabid' now, then? Nothing 'rabid' on here. Have you never considered that people might just not like shite posts?

You're entitled to to your view as I am mine. If you think the post is shite you don't need to read or contribute. Calm down a bit and have a good day.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
It was decided on appeal that he isn't a rapist. Having previous sexual partners give evidence seemingly swung the jury this time round and the admission of such evidence is unusual and proved controversial.

He has basically ruined his career by acting without thought for the consequences of his actions. The law has taken it's course but I struggle to have any sympathy for him.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
You're entitled to to your view as I am mine. If you think the post is shite you don't need to read or contribute. Calm down a bit and have a good day.
Couldn't much help but to read the text once I'd opened the thread to see what it was all about, OK. You want rabid. So, it was shite, now please (and you'll notice I'm being very polite, not a trace of rabies) f*** off. Jury said innocent - get over it.

AWAYDAY

Jul 21, 2009
Couldn't much help but to read the text once I'd opened the thread to see what it was all about, OK. You want rabid. So, it was shite, now please (and you'll notice I'm being very polite, not a trace of rabies) f*** off. Jury said innocent - get over it.

Ha! Fantastic! Keep opening the thread and getting angrier it's hilarious...

AWAYDAY

Jul 21, 2009
Hilarious? More than you are. Enjoy your w**k.

Oh you're back on the thread you hate. Welcome back great to see you and hear your pearls of wisdom. Please tell us more...

AWAYDAY

Jul 21, 2009
I do hope so.

Keep up lightning - we've moved on from this level of dis to (can you believe the excitement) sw**ring.

Just to keep you in the loop I should F off for starting the thread and making someone read it and forcing them to keep coming back to type a reply several times. I'm going to have a W**k - (I know amazingly smart insult) And I'm a terrible person for not posting more on NSC.

Wotcha got hot shot?!

X

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach

The jury did not say he was innocent, just not guilty. Not the same thing by any means.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Dont think that will worry him when he gets his justified compo estimated at £3m for false imprisonment etc.
There is no automatic right to compensation currently. To get any Evans will have to go to court again and prove his actual innocence beyond reasonable doubt. This is different to the last court case which was unable to prove his guilt beyond reasonable doubt.

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
Dont think that will worry him when he gets his justified compo estimated at £3m for false imprisonment etc.
Not a chance! He was not falsely imprisoned, he was imprisoned because he was a convicted rapist. New evidence then emerged which meant that this conviction was overturned on appeal but he will get no compensation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here