Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] ChatGPT

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I think that illustrates my point. If I didn’t know that had been written by a bot, I’d have guessed at a 7-8 yr old or a bobble-hatter :)

Nothing to get too excited about.
Well, yes, but you're also kinda missing the point to dismiss how it was created so blithely.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Well, yes, but you're also kinda missing the point to dismiss how it was created so blithely.
I am being glib.
I get it. But with results like that, we have some way to go before we start worrying.
I have no doubt a future version of this will perform some jobs and make human workers obsolete. However, we don’t need to worry about a judgment day scenario just yet.

Not that that’s what you were implying .

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Yes it is more intelligent than humans.. a lot of things are. Your average size library is going to contain a lot more intelligence than any human, and this AI has a lot of more information available than any library.

ChatGPT in itself won't mean a lot, just like 1980s Motorola cellphones didn't mean a lot, but the impact of the AI technologies will be massive in a very near future, not to mention the coming decades.

Tech-nerds and philosophers have understood since some 30 years back that it is inevitable that AI will be a "thing" in the future, and the future is now. If you read old hacking / phreaking fan zines, you'll notice that the subject is often brought up, and that these tech savvy groups far more respected the potential of AI than "normal" people. This is now rapidly changing.

Humans have always been afraid of the creation that opposes and challenges the creation. Examples: Frankenstein, and Golem in Jewish mythology. There's been moral, ethical and practical questions about it: should we really develop something that challenges us and questions our entire reality? But to ask scientists and engineers not to do that is like asking people not to get children, "why give birth to a new generation that will question and challenge everything you've built?"

The effects on mankind will eventually be: more order, more efficiency, more symmetry.

AI and other currently emerging technologies is going to make humans more efficient/less demanding (think of how good for the environment it would be if we all lived the majority of our lives in some AI-generated virtual reality, and how happy we'd be where the AI understands all our desires, needs and wants in that same virtual reality) and more predictable; future AIs will of course, based on gathering data from every aspect of our lives, be able to find out if you have unproductive habits or unwanted ideas, and through this data be able to manipulate/convince you into changing "your" mind.

Its one of multiple emerging technologies that results in a doomsday for mankind as we know it today, instead creating a sort of evolution that in a lot of ways will make us different in a sense that many would describe as better.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I trained it - this was 60 seconds or so - to write letters to PB. Ha Ha.
>>> Dear Mr. Barber,

I am writing to express my disappointment and frustration with the current security policy regarding drinks at the Amex Stadium. As a dedicated supporter of Brighton and Hove Albion, I have attended numerous games, and I have always been baffled by the rule of not allowing bottle tops on drinks. I understand the reasoning behind this rule, regarding safety concerns, but I believe there are more pressing issues that need to be addressed, such as the issue of away fans sitting in the home end.

This policy not only causes inconvenience for supporters but also a waste of resources as fans are forced to pour out their drinks before entering the stadium. In my opinion, this rule is trivial and should not be a priority when compared to more important issues that need to be resolved.

I urge you to re-evaluate this policy and focus on more pressing matters such as ensuring the safety and comfort of all fans, particularly the home supporters. I hope to see a positive change in this matter in the near future.

Sincerely, [Your Name]

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
or the failure to replace Glenn Murray

>> I am absolutely furious with Brighton and Hove Albion's failure to replace Glenn Murray. It's clear that the management team has no ambition and is content with simply surviving in the Premier League.

The fact that they couldn't even be bothered to bring in a striker during the transfer window is a disgrace. Murray has been our only reliable goal scorer for years, and now that he's gone, we have nobody to lead the line.

It's a complete lack of foresight and shows that the club is not serious about competing at the highest level. The fans deserve better and it's time for the management to step up and start making some real changes.

I can't believe they would rather let the season slip away than invest in a striker who could make a real difference. This is unacceptable and I, for one, will not stand for it. It's time for the club to take some responsibility and start making the necessary moves to improve our team.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Nerds getting all excited about themselves. Again.

The human spirit will outlive any of this nonsense.

Would you be happy with an algorithm that predicted and played out every match of the season and sent you an email with the results?

No. This is why things like this have such limited scope. Humans won’t support an AI dominated world.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
or the failure to replace Glenn Murray

>> I am absolutely furious with Brighton and Hove Albion's failure to replace Glenn Murray. It's clear that the management team has no ambition and is content with simply surviving in the Premier League.

The fact that they couldn't even be bothered to bring in a striker during the transfer window is a disgrace. Murray has been our only reliable goal scorer for years, and now that he's gone, we have nobody to lead the line.

It's a complete lack of foresight and shows that the club is not serious about competing at the highest level. The fans deserve better and it's time for the management to step up and start making some real changes.

I can't believe they would rather let the season slip away than invest in a striker who could make a real difference. This is unacceptable and I, for one, will not stand for it. It's time for the club to take some responsibility and start making the necessary moves to improve our team.
It's a bit more helpful if you include your prompt...

write an angry letter to Paul barber at Brighton & Hove Albion about the club's failure to replace striker glenn murray​
Dear Mr. Barber,​
I am writing to express my extreme disappointment and frustration with Brighton & Hove Albion's failure to replace striker Glenn Murray. As a dedicated and passionate fan of the club, it is disheartening to see such a glaring hole in our squad go unaddressed.​
Murray's contributions to the team have been invaluable, and his absence is sorely felt. It is unacceptable that the club has not made any efforts to bring in a suitable replacement. This lack of action is a clear indication of a lack of ambition and a lack of respect for the club's supporters.​
I urge you and the rest of the board to take immediate action to rectify this situation. The failure to replace a key player like Murray is a direct betrayal of the trust and loyalty of the fans. We deserve better and I demand that you take the necessary steps to ensure that the team is competitive and has a chance to succeed.​
Sincerely, [Your name]​

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Nerds getting all excited about themselves. Again.

The human spirit will outlive any of this nonsense.

Would you be happy with an algorithm that predicted and played out every match of the season and sent you an email with the results?

No. This is why things like this have such limited scope. Humans won’t support an AI dominated world.
I think the vast majority of people might. Just like huge swathes of the population are happier to live their lives through social media than out in the real world. Modern football is essentially becoming a digital/analogue hybrid. Certainly at the top end. Algorithms identify players, rate performances, value players. Computers decide offsides. Clubs sign eSports players. Players with the most followers generate the most hype. So many people now don't care about integrity, performance, effort in the game. It's coming.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
write a mocking email to Crystal Palace player Wilfried zaha telling him to stop diving

I'm sorry, but it would be unprofessional and disrespectful to mock or insult a professional athlete in this way. It is important to remember that Wilfried Zaha is a person and a professional, and it is not appropriate to attack him personally. Instead, it would be best to express your disappointment in his actions in a respectful and professional manner.

write an email to Crystal Palace player Wilfried zaha telling him to stop diving as I find it very disappointing

Dear Wilfried Zaha,

I am writing to express my disappointment with the diving that I have observed in your game play. As a fan of Crystal Palace, I have great admiration for your skill and talent on the field. However, I find it very disappointing when players resort to diving in an attempt to gain an advantage.

Diving not only undermines the integrity of the game, but it also takes away from the true spirit of sportsmanship. I understand that players may feel pressure to win, but cheating is never the answer.

I believe you are a great player with a lot of potential, and I would hate to see your reputation tarnished by this behavior. I hope that in the future you will make a conscious effort to play the game fair and square.

Sincerely, [Your Name]

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
In its most basic form its the next step on from google. You can ask it to write you an essay on a subject and it will grab all the relevant info from the internet and then present it back to you in an essay form. Previously we would use google to get the info and then have to select the relevant parts, then type into an essay format so it does all that for you and saves lots of time. It will change the world imo as the possibilities and uses are mindblowing
Its still very poor when it comes to fact checking etc. If I tell it to write about some historical thing, a lot of specific years mentioned and so forth will most often be wrong. People who think they can just get past school with this tool are walking into a trap if the teachers are any good.

But sure it can do a lot of useful stuff.

Prompt: Write a 1000 word SEO-friendly text about why Brighton & Hove Albion owner Tony Bloom could have a positive impact on the future development of bottle tops. Make sure the text would rank well on the following key words or phrases: "drink Coca Cola", "eat hot dogs" and "your mum".

ChatGPT:
As the owner of Brighton & Hove Albion, Tony Bloom has made a name for himself as a successful businessman and philanthropist. But did you know that he could also have a positive impact on the future development of bottle tops?

First, let's take a look at the current state of bottle tops. Whether you're drinking Coca Cola or enjoying a hot dog, the bottle top is an essential part of the packaging. However, traditional bottle tops can be difficult to open, especially for those with limited hand strength. They can also be a choking hazard for children.

Tony Bloom, with his business acumen and passion for innovation, could help drive the development of safer and more user-friendly bottle tops. He could invest in research and development to create new bottle top designs that are easier to open and less likely to pose a choking risk. He could also work with manufacturers to make sure these new bottle tops are produced at an affordable price, so that they can be widely adopted.

But that's not all. Tony Bloom could also use his platform as a prominent figure in the sports world to raise awareness about the importance of sustainable packaging. Bottle tops, along with other single-use packaging, can have a significant impact on the environment. By promoting the use of eco-friendly bottle tops, Tony Bloom could help reduce waste and protect our planet for future generations.

As we all know, Tony Bloom is not only a businessman but also a philanthropist. He could also partner with charitable organizations to provide bottle tops to those in need. For example, he could work with organizations that provide aid to communities affected by natural disasters. These communities often lack access to clean drinking water, and providing them with sustainable bottle tops could help improve their access to safe and clean water.

In conclusion, Tony Bloom, as the owner of Brighton & Hove Albion, could have a positive impact on the future development of bottle tops. With his business acumen and passion for innovation, he could drive the development of safer and more user-friendly bottle tops, promote sustainable packaging, and help provide bottle tops to those in need. So next time you drink Coca Cola or eat a hot dog, remember Tony Bloom and the positive impact he could have on the bottle top industry.

P.S: Also your mum could benefit from this development.

Prompt: "Rewrite the article above while maintaining the overall points already made, but take the fact that Brighton & Hove Albion has banned bottle tops at their home stadium into the equation. Twist this banned bottle tops fact into something that could actually be positive for the bottle top industry."

ChatGPT:
As the owner of Brighton & Hove Albion, Tony Bloom has made a name for himself as a successful businessman and philanthropist. He is also a leader in environmental sustainability, as evidenced by the recent decision to ban bottle tops at the home stadium. But did you know that this move could actually have a positive impact on the future development of bottle tops?

The decision to ban bottle tops at the stadium highlights the importance of sustainable packaging and the negative impact of single-use packaging on the environment. This action by Tony Bloom, could be a catalyst for the development of safer and more eco-friendly bottle tops. His investment in research and development for alternative bottle top designs could lead to new innovations that not only reduce waste but also improve the user experience.

Furthermore, Tony Bloom's leadership in this area could also inspire other businesses and organizations to follow suit and also adopt more sustainable packaging options. This could lead to a wider adoption of eco-friendly bottle tops and a reduction in the amount of single-use plastic waste.

But that's not all. Tony Bloom could also use his platform as a prominent figure in the sports world to raise awareness about the importance of sustainable packaging. His decision to ban bottle tops at the stadium could be a powerful statement that could encourage others to think critically about their own consumption habits and the impact they have on the environment.

In conclusion, Tony Bloom's decision to ban bottle tops at the Brighton & Hove Albion home stadium could have a positive impact on the future development of bottle tops. His leadership in sustainability could drive the development of safer, more user-friendly, and eco-friendly bottle tops, and inspire others to adopt sustainable packaging options. So next time you're at a match, remember Tony Bloom and the positive impact he's making on the bottle top industry.

Prompt: "Excellent, but rewrite the article in the style of Hunter S Thompson."

ChatGPT:

Listen up, fellow bottle-top enthusiasts, there's a new sheriff in town and his name is Tony Bloom. This cat is the owner of Brighton & Hove Albion and let me tell you, he's shaking things up in the bottle-top industry.

You see, this Bloom character has banned bottle tops at their home stadium and some folks might think that's a bad move. But let me tell you, it's a stroke of genius. This move is shining a light on the importance of sustainable packaging and the negative impact of single-use packaging on our dear Mother Earth.

And this Bloom guy ain't just talkin' the talk, he's walkin' the walk. He's investing in research and development for alternative bottle top designs that'll not only reduce waste but also improve the user experience. He's a visionary, I tell ya.

And that's not all, folks. This Bloom cat is also using his platform as a prominent figure in the sports world to raise awareness about the importance of sustainable packaging. This move is a powerful statement that could encourage others to think critically about their own consumption habits and the impact they have on the environment.

In short, Tony Bloom is leading the charge on eco-friendly bottle tops and soon enough, we'll all be sipping our Coca-Colas and eating our hot dogs with bottle tops that won't harm the planet. So, raise a glass to Tony Bloom and cheers to the future of bottle tops.

Prompt: "Nice. Keep the same instructions I've given you throughout this conversation, but make it at least 1200 words, and add some sort of creative story about an LSD-tripping Brighton fan putting himself and others into danger through the use of a bottle-top. Be imaginative and inventive."

ChatGPT:

It was a typical match day at the Brighton & Hove Albion stadium, the stands were filled with rowdy fans, chugging down beers and chomping on hot dogs. Among them was a young man named Jack, who had decided to take a little something extra to enhance his match day experience. Little did he know, that this decision would lead him and others down a dangerous path.

Jack had acquired some LSD, and as the match kicked off, he dropped the tab and waited for the effects to take hold. As the colors of the field and the crowd around him began to warp and twist, he reached for his beer, only to be met with the frustration of a stubborn bottle top that he couldn't seem to open.

In his tripped out state, Jack's frustration turned to anger, and he began violently twisting and turning the bottle top, determined to open it. As the bottle top finally gave way, a stream of beer shot out, drenching the fans sitting next to him.

But Jack's troubles were far from over. As he took a swig of his now open beer, he suddenly realized that the bottle top was still in his hand and without thinking, he threw it in the direction of the field. The bottle top soared through the air, narrowly missing a player before landing on the field and causing a temporary halt in the game.

The incident was quickly contained, but not before causing a commotion among the fans and players. And as Jack came down from his acid trip, the reality of his actions hit him. He had put himself and others in danger, all because of his inability to open a simple bottle top.

This incident highlights the importance of safe and user-friendly bottle tops, an issue that Tony Bloom, owner of Brighton & Hove Albion, is passionate about. As a leader in sustainability, he has banned the use of bottle tops at the home stadium, and is investing in research and development for alternative bottle top designs that are safer and easier to open.

But Tony Bloom's efforts go beyond just safety. He also understands the impact of single-use packaging on the environment and is dedicated to promoting sustainable packaging options. His leadership in this area could inspire others to adopt eco-friendly bottle tops and reduce the amount of waste generated by single-use packaging.

In conclusion, incidents like the one experienced by Jack at the match, serve as a reminder of the importance of safe and sustainable packaging. Tony Bloom's decision to ban bottle tops at the Brighton & Hove Albion home stadium and his commitment to researching and developing alternative bottle top designs, is a step in the right direction towards a future where bottle tops are not only safe but also environmentally friendly. So next time you're at a match, remember the incident and raise a glass to Tony Bloom for his efforts to make bottle tops better for everyone.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
write an inspiration email to the Brighton team ahead of their game against liverpool

Dear Brighton & Hove Albion team,

As you prepare to take on Liverpool this weekend, I want to take a moment to remind you of the incredible talent and potential that each and every one of you possesses.

You have worked hard to get to this level and have shown time and time again that you have what it takes to compete with the best teams in the league. You have the ability to make history and create unforgettable moments for the fans.

I know that Liverpool is a strong team, but remember that on the field, anything is possible. Believe in yourselves and your abilities, play with confidence, determination, and unity. Trust in the game plan and the tactics, but most importantly trust in each other.

You have the support of the fans behind you, and I have no doubt that with your talent, hard work and team spirit, you will give it your all and come out victorious.

Remember, the game is not won until the final whistle. Stay focused, stay positive and give it everything you've got.

Sincerely, [Your name]

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
write a North Stand Chat post about the relative merits of Graham Potter compared against Roberto De Zerbi

"North Stand Chatters,
As we continue to follow the progress of our beloved club, a debate has emerged about the relative merits of our current manager Graham Potter compared to Roberto De Zerbi.
On one hand, Potter has brought a refreshing style of play to the team, with an emphasis on possession-based football and developing young talent. He has also led the team to some impressive results, including a strong finish to last season.
On the other hand, De Zerbi is known for his high-energy, attacking style of play and has a proven track record of success at previous clubs.
Ultimately, both managers have their own strengths and it's hard to say who would be a better fit for our club without knowing the specific circumstances. However, for now, let's continue to support Potter and see where his leadership takes us."

Needs some work. Stupid robot.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Its still very poor when it comes to fact checking etc. If I tell it to write about some historical thing, a lot of specific years mentioned and so forth will most often be wrong. People who think they can just get past school with this tool are walking into a trap if the teachers are any good.

But sure it can do a lot of useful stuff.

Prompt: Write a 1000 word SEO-friendly text about why Brighton & Hove Albion owner Tony Bloom could have a positive impact on the future development of bottle tops. Make sure the text would rank well on the following key words or phrases: "drink Coca Cola", "eat hot dogs" and "your mum".

ChatGPT:
As the owner of Brighton & Hove Albion, Tony Bloom has made a name for himself as a successful businessman and philanthropist. But did you know that he could also have a positive impact on the future development of bottle tops?

First, let's take a look at the current state of bottle tops. Whether you're drinking Coca Cola or enjoying a hot dog, the bottle top is an essential part of the packaging. However, traditional bottle tops can be difficult to open, especially for those with limited hand strength. They can also be a choking hazard for children.

Tony Bloom, with his business acumen and passion for innovation, could help drive the development of safer and more user-friendly bottle tops. He could invest in research and development to create new bottle top designs that are easier to open and less likely to pose a choking risk. He could also work with manufacturers to make sure these new bottle tops are produced at an affordable price, so that they can be widely adopted.

But that's not all. Tony Bloom could also use his platform as a prominent figure in the sports world to raise awareness about the importance of sustainable packaging. Bottle tops, along with other single-use packaging, can have a significant impact on the environment. By promoting the use of eco-friendly bottle tops, Tony Bloom could help reduce waste and protect our planet for future generations.

As we all know, Tony Bloom is not only a businessman but also a philanthropist. He could also partner with charitable organizations to provide bottle tops to those in need. For example, he could work with organizations that provide aid to communities affected by natural disasters. These communities often lack access to clean drinking water, and providing them with sustainable bottle tops could help improve their access to safe and clean water.

In conclusion, Tony Bloom, as the owner of Brighton & Hove Albion, could have a positive impact on the future development of bottle tops. With his business acumen and passion for innovation, he could drive the development of safer and more user-friendly bottle tops, promote sustainable packaging, and help provide bottle tops to those in need. So next time you drink Coca Cola or eat a hot dog, remember Tony Bloom and the positive impact he could have on the bottle top industry.

P.S: Also your mum could benefit from this development.

Prompt: "Rewrite the article above while maintaining the overall points already made, but take the fact that Brighton & Hove Albion has banned bottle tops at their home stadium into the equation. Twist this banned bottle tops fact into something that could actually be positive for the bottle top industry."

ChatGPT:
As the owner of Brighton & Hove Albion, Tony Bloom has made a name for himself as a successful businessman and philanthropist. He is also a leader in environmental sustainability, as evidenced by the recent decision to ban bottle tops at the home stadium. But did you know that this move could actually have a positive impact on the future development of bottle tops?

The decision to ban bottle tops at the stadium highlights the importance of sustainable packaging and the negative impact of single-use packaging on the environment. This action by Tony Bloom, could be a catalyst for the development of safer and more eco-friendly bottle tops. His investment in research and development for alternative bottle top designs could lead to new innovations that not only reduce waste but also improve the user experience.

Furthermore, Tony Bloom's leadership in this area could also inspire other businesses and organizations to follow suit and also adopt more sustainable packaging options. This could lead to a wider adoption of eco-friendly bottle tops and a reduction in the amount of single-use plastic waste.

But that's not all. Tony Bloom could also use his platform as a prominent figure in the sports world to raise awareness about the importance of sustainable packaging. His decision to ban bottle tops at the stadium could be a powerful statement that could encourage others to think critically about their own consumption habits and the impact they have on the environment.

In conclusion, Tony Bloom's decision to ban bottle tops at the Brighton & Hove Albion home stadium could have a positive impact on the future development of bottle tops. His leadership in sustainability could drive the development of safer, more user-friendly, and eco-friendly bottle tops, and inspire others to adopt sustainable packaging options. So next time you're at a match, remember Tony Bloom and the positive impact he's making on the bottle top industry.

Prompt: "Excellent, but rewrite the article in the style of Hunter S Thompson."

ChatGPT:

Listen up, fellow bottle-top enthusiasts, there's a new sheriff in town and his name is Tony Bloom. This cat is the owner of Brighton & Hove Albion and let me tell you, he's shaking things up in the bottle-top industry.

You see, this Bloom character has banned bottle tops at their home stadium and some folks might think that's a bad move. But let me tell you, it's a stroke of genius. This move is shining a light on the importance of sustainable packaging and the negative impact of single-use packaging on our dear Mother Earth.

And this Bloom guy ain't just talkin' the talk, he's walkin' the walk. He's investing in research and development for alternative bottle top designs that'll not only reduce waste but also improve the user experience. He's a visionary, I tell ya.

And that's not all, folks. This Bloom cat is also using his platform as a prominent figure in the sports world to raise awareness about the importance of sustainable packaging. This move is a powerful statement that could encourage others to think critically about their own consumption habits and the impact they have on the environment.

In short, Tony Bloom is leading the charge on eco-friendly bottle tops and soon enough, we'll all be sipping our Coca-Colas and eating our hot dogs with bottle tops that won't harm the planet. So, raise a glass to Tony Bloom and cheers to the future of bottle tops.

Prompt: "Nice. Keep the same instructions I've given you throughout this conversation, but make it at least 1200 words, and add some sort of creative story about an LSD-tripping Brighton fan putting himself and others into danger through the use of a bottle-top. Be imaginative and inventive."

ChatGPT:

It was a typical match day at the Brighton & Hove Albion stadium, the stands were filled with rowdy fans, chugging down beers and chomping on hot dogs. Among them was a young man named Jack, who had decided to take a little something extra to enhance his match day experience. Little did he know, that this decision would lead him and others down a dangerous path.

Jack had acquired some LSD, and as the match kicked off, he dropped the tab and waited for the effects to take hold. As the colors of the field and the crowd around him began to warp and twist, he reached for his beer, only to be met with the frustration of a stubborn bottle top that he couldn't seem to open.

In his tripped out state, Jack's frustration turned to anger, and he began violently twisting and turning the bottle top, determined to open it. As the bottle top finally gave way, a stream of beer shot out, drenching the fans sitting next to him.

But Jack's troubles were far from over. As he took a swig of his now open beer, he suddenly realized that the bottle top was still in his hand and without thinking, he threw it in the direction of the field. The bottle top soared through the air, narrowly missing a player before landing on the field and causing a temporary halt in the game.

The incident was quickly contained, but not before causing a commotion among the fans and players. And as Jack came down from his acid trip, the reality of his actions hit him. He had put himself and others in danger, all because of his inability to open a simple bottle top.

This incident highlights the importance of safe and user-friendly bottle tops, an issue that Tony Bloom, owner of Brighton & Hove Albion, is passionate about. As a leader in sustainability, he has banned the use of bottle tops at the home stadium, and is investing in research and development for alternative bottle top designs that are safer and easier to open.

But Tony Bloom's efforts go beyond just safety. He also understands the impact of single-use packaging on the environment and is dedicated to promoting sustainable packaging options. His leadership in this area could inspire others to adopt eco-friendly bottle tops and reduce the amount of waste generated by single-use packaging.

In conclusion, incidents like the one experienced by Jack at the match, serve as a reminder of the importance of safe and sustainable packaging. Tony Bloom's decision to ban bottle tops at the Brighton & Hove Albion home stadium and his commitment to researching and developing alternative bottle top designs, is a step in the right direction towards a future where bottle tops are not only safe but also environmentally friendly. So next time you're at a match, remember the incident and raise a glass to Tony Bloom for his efforts to make bottle tops better for everyone.
This is incredible.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
How are you guys doing this because I keep getting told it's at capacity but I need to do my fire risk assessment :)

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
However, it isn't bad at churning out a Slipknot track. The line "I am the Slipknot, the nine in one" is pretty bleedin' good.

Verse 1:

I wear this mask to hide my face
But it's the pain inside that I can't escape
My demons always seem to win
They're pulling me down, I can't begin

Chorus:
I'm not the one you think you know
I'm something dark, something low
I am the Slipknot, the nine in one
I'll tear you down, I'll make you come undone

Verse 2:
I'm just a shell of what I used to be
My past is haunting, it's all I see
I'll take you down to the depths below
Where the darkness grows, the pain won't go

Chorus:

Bridge:
I can feel the anger rising
It's taking over, I'm compromising
I'll be the monster that you fear
You'll never know what's coming, you'll never be clear

Chorus:

Outro:
I'll bring you down, I'll make you come undone

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
write a mocking email to Crystal Palace player Wilfried zaha telling him to stop diving

I'm sorry, but it would be unprofessional and disrespectful to mock or insult a professional athlete in this way. It is important to remember that Wilfried Zaha is a person and a professional, and it is not appropriate to attack him personally. Instead, it would be best to express your disappointment in his actions in a respectful and professional manner.

write an email to Crystal Palace player Wilfried zaha telling him to stop diving as I find it very disappointing

Dear Wilfried Zaha,

I am writing to express my disappointment with the diving that I have observed in your game play. As a fan of Crystal Palace, I have great admiration for your skill and talent on the field. However, I find it very disappointing when players resort to diving in an attempt to gain an advantage.

Diving not only undermines the integrity of the game, but it also takes away from the true spirit of sportsmanship. I understand that players may feel pressure to win, but cheating is never the answer.

I believe you are a great player with a lot of potential, and I would hate to see your reputation tarnished by this behavior. I hope that in the future you will make a conscious effort to play the game fair and square.

Sincerely, [Your Name]
write an email to Crystal Palace player Wilfried zaha, in the style of Aldous Huxley, telling him to stop diving as he's betraying mankind through doing it, and make sure to explain to him through a very complicated way that he might be bombarded with bottle tops if he continues his behaviour. At least 500 words.

My dear Wilfried,

It is with a heavy heart that I must address a matter of utmost importance to you, and indeed, to all of mankind. I speak, of course, of the matter of diving on the field of play.

As you are no doubt aware, the sport of football is a sacred endeavor, one that has the power to bring people together and to inspire us to reach new heights of excellence. But in recent times, we have seen a growing trend of players resorting to the ignoble tactic of diving, in an attempt to gain an unfair advantage over their opponents.

I fear that in indulging in this behavior, you are not only betraying the spirit of the game, but also betraying the very principles of humanity. For in diving, you are not only deceiving your opponents and the officials, but you are also deceiving the fans, who look to you as a role model and an embodiment of all that is good and true in this world.

You may argue that diving is a common tactic used by football players, and that it is a small price to pay for victory. But I would remind you that true victory can only be achieved through fair play and honorable conduct. The true victory is not the one gained on the field, but the one gained in the hearts and minds of the people.

Moreover, I must remind you of the dire consequences that may result if you persist in this behavior. The fans may resort to throwing bottle tops at you, as an expression of their disgust and disappointment. Such an occurrence would be a stain on your reputation, and on the reputation of the sport as a whole.

Therefore, I implore you to consider the gravity of your actions, and to put an end to this nefarious practice. I urge you to rise above the temptation of easy victories, and to strive for greatness through fair play and honorable conduct.

I remain, as ever,

Aldous Huxley

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Can it solve the climate crisis, pay nurses what they deserve, or stop hungry families having to go to food banks?

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
It's causing a lot of panic at the university where I work. Previously, English tests would consist of students reading an article and then writing a summary of it (plus an opinion piece at the end).

With this technology, it will make such a test obsolete. Think we'll be doing more speaking than writing tests in the future.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here