Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton fans appeal for help

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
Shouldn't have sold to the Belgium then, due diligence and all that, they thought they would SPEND millions and get to the PREMIER and now it's gone wrong they come on here CRYING

I'm not entirely SURE you understand how traditional FOOTBALL club ownership works ENREST. The Charlton FANS didn't sell the club to Duchatelet, the previous OWNERS did. Most fans have been DECRYING the takeover from the moment it was MOOTED.

On a PERSONAL note I am very disappointed in your ATTITUDE to our plight.

I had been HOPING you would be getting your ARS out in support of the Addicks TODAY.

:(

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I remember them CHANTING Curbushley OUT, that worked out WELL didn't it so I don't CARE about them, they shouldn't have SOLD out to the Belgium then should they ?

It wasn't the Charlton FANS that SOLD the club. But you knew that anyway :wozza:

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I'm not entirely SURE you understand how traditional FOOTBALL club ownership works ENREST. The Charlton FANS didn't sell the club to Duchatelet, the previous OWNERS did. Most fans have been DECRYING the takeover from the moment it was MOOTED.

I had been HOPING you would be getting your ARS out in support of the Addicks TODAY.

I WILL ask ATILLA to write a POEM for YOU

He's just pulling your Ad dicks! Some right wind up merchants on here i'm afraid:ffsparr:

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Never forgot all the Charlton fans at Fans United.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
At 0-2 after 8 minutes, Charlton fans can **** off!

:lolol:

Dumseagull

Jun 13, 2012
Lancing
As the OP i can confirm that the time waisting cheats didn't deserve anything! Screamed so hard in the north stand today that I can't speak, epic come back boys, c'mon Albion lets be champions

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
Why all the hate?
You won?

You're NEW here aren't YOU? (PS The play acting from our players was pretty sad, tbh, although we didn't benefit from it. If anything it was counter productive. Vaz Te's roll around after 15 mins allowed Hughton to hold an impromptu team talk on the touchline and shore up some of their probs down our left wing that had led to our goals. And JBG's rolling off the pitch injured then bouncing back on to hold up play was Keystone Cops subtle.)

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Ok. Hands up. I was wrong!

The Charlton I knew, whose fans I would always have supported, has gone. Replaced by a bunch of cheating scumbags - on and off the pitch.

Nobody be happier than me to see them relegated now.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Hello [MENTION=1792]fataddick[/MENTION] and any of you other Charlton lurkers. F*** you and your protest and the horse it rode in on. You are without doubt the most classless fans and players seen at the Amex with the possible exception of Palace and the Dins. You don't have a bad side, you have one that have pace, finishing ability and lovely feet. Also a degree in time wasting and falling over. Your fans - those that bothered to turn up - are a disgrace. Wasting time for the players? Check. Shutting up when you were still 2-1 up? Check. Muttered passive-aggressive homophobia at Brighton station? Check. Leaving at 2-2? Check again.

F*** off to League One.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here