Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton Card - We need your help for our Fans United day

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I will join your protest even though I haven't got a ticket. When I'm not watching Brighton at the weekend, I usually attend random people's funerals, but I will come and join you on Saturday instead, because I think it will give me the same feeling of self-importance.

South Stand Rebel

Sep 6, 2012
as long as they don't invade the pitch and snap the crossbars or interfere with the play on the pitch by throwing things, then I'm 100% in support of the protest...

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
This is a thoroughly depressing thread for both Charlton fans and right minded Brighton fans.
Almost speechless at some of the replies.
Did anyone actually read the OP before posting selfish look at me drivel.
Charltoncard take no notice there seems to be total goons on here.
I will be in the home stands with 9 others. Pleased to help out.

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
I will join your protest even though I haven't got a ticket. When I'm not watching Brighton at the weekend, I usually attend random people's funerals, but I will come and join you on Saturday instead, because I think it will give me the same feeling of self-importance.

Dickhead

AWAYDAY

Jul 21, 2009
Charlton Card - don't listen to the few selfish loud mouths with short memories and bad trolling attitudes. Most smart Brighton fans are right with you.

See you Saturday for a good protest and a cricket score...😀

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Are you putting on coaches for fans from other clubs to go like you did to us when we were struggling ?

With a far larger sausage, considerably more staying power and a great deal of strapping on that limp wrist of yours you could easily w*nk for England.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Do you think you and Lofty could sneak me in under his new winter coat.
I'll drive you there and buy all the beer.
Lofty??

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Dickhead

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
This is a thoroughly depressing thread for both Charlton fans and right minded Brighton fans.
Almost speechless at some of the replies.
Did anyone actually read the OP before posting selfish look at me drivel.
Charltoncard take no notice there seems to be total goons on here.
I will be in the home stands with 9 others. Pleased to help out.

This. Do what you need to do, whatever it is, I'll be supporting you.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
If it meant we LOST and didn't go up ?
It won't mean that will it? They have already said the game will not be disrupted. If we lose it will be because we didn't play well enough. Fully behind Charlton, it was us not so long ago.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
It won't mean that will it? They have already said the game will not be disrupted. If we lose it will be because we didn't play well enough. Fully behind Charlton, it was us not so long ago.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Not all Albion fans will be so CHARITABLE to them if we do LOSE because things on the pitch have been affected by stuff off of it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here