Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Charlton Athletic vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Second half was classic us. Overplay it, create nothing. And those pens were pathetic, almost as pathetic as Pervis diving in their box, should've been booked.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Putting him on 5th pen was a stupid decision. He has his good moments, but give him any responsibility and he'll bottle it. Just knew he was going to fluff his lines again.
Exactly, I'm not Solly bashing as think he was one of our best players tonight in open play and other senior players cocked up their pens, but when we had the lead and a 5th penalty to win it, the last player I'd want taking it is Solly March - I'd rather Steele had a go

really don't understand why we'd put the worst finisher in the team up for the crucial penalty
Yes incredible - one of those where a poll of fans would have made a better decision than our coaches

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Hilariously predictable.

Solly March, f***ing useless on a stage. Everyone else was shit too . . . From a communication point of view, more rust than a Lancia-Datsun hybrid with positive earth battery!

hopefully the gash is out the way while it doesn't matter. . . Maybe it was deliberate ( I doubt it)

nothing to learn from this, we knew it already
😂

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I can't believe someone let Solly take the 5th and decisve penalty. It has to be one of the worst shootout penalties I've ever seen in my life. He simply cannot score, simply shocking.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I see the March bashers are out in force, when arguably Gross and Trossard as first team players with proper goal scoring records were more disappointing.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
I shall be sporting and say well done Charlton.

Of course when you face a team that actually gives a f*** you will get pasted.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
According to NASA, Solly March's penalty has just docked with Ulloa's outside the International Space Station.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Those players turned up expecting an easy win. f***ing disgusting
Done again by not be able to break down a parked bus. We're OK against teams that have a go, but have no answers for the low block at all.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It was obvious we didn't want to win when March stepped up to take a penalty. I knew it was going over. ( nothing against March personally)
I called Trossard’s miss too, he looked so off his game when he came on

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here