Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charles and Camilla

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Apparently the crowds were banging on the royals car door and shouting, ''Off with their heads''

Brilliant :lolol:

The Royal Protection squad should have opened up with their Heckler and Kochs.... " Let them eat Lead ":lolol:

KLF

Albion Boleh!
Oct 27, 2004
Living next door to Gully
Time for smashing a window? I f***ing hope not.

That sums up everything that is wrong with this country - too little respect. Someone attacks the future head of state (whoever they may be) and people think it's funny and doesn't deserve prison time. Any other country they'd have been shot on the spot, facing the death penalty or looking at a long long stretch inside.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
That sums up everything that is wrong with this country - too little respect. Someone attacks the future head of state (whoever they may be) and people think it's funny and doesn't deserve prison time. Any other country they'd have been shot on the spot, facing the death penalty or looking at a long long stretch inside.

Exactly.

If Britian was a fascist state, as some of the protesters claim, there would have been 300 dead yesterday with the government stronger than ever going after the ring leaders, with them being taking them out one by one.

I fear the next protest will go very badly indead.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

The big eared, f***ing goon, is not my head. Maybe they felt threatened, cornered, hearts pounding as they saw the snarling animals about to attack them. f***ing parady of their sunday mornings aint it ?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
The big eared, f***ing goon, is not my head. Maybe they felt threatened, cornered, hearts pounding as they saw the snarling animals about to attack them. f***ing parady of their sunday mornings aint it ?

Are you The Right Reverend Peter Broadbent, the Bishop of Willesden ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

You will have to be chauffered too if you reckon you can make the pub by 7

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither

That of course would be the type of country we would all want to live in. I might naff off to Kuala Lumpur if it was like that here.

Eric Potts

Jul 26, 2004
Top o' Hanover

Respect should be earned . I dont see how either of those two deserve my respect , nor the rest of their Germano - Greek inbred clan.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Irrespective of your views on the royalty they are our future head of state and as such until the rules are changed deserve protection. ITV said they had one armoured car plus many old Rollers why could they not increase that to 2 armoured cars strategically garaged to serve the needs. It is not as if they suddenly say I needa car to take me to an official engagement is it. The 2 cars could be moved around between royal residences during out of use hours to serve the needs as required.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Respect should be earned . I dont see how either of those two deserve my respect , nor the rest of their Germano - Greek inbred clan.

Should it? Crazy old me then! I normally afford respect to everybody, sometimes even to those that don't really deserve it. I'm so old school!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Why don't they just avoid public demonstrations ?

Apparently the route was checked and declared to be clear 5 mins before they arrived but I agree there are many routes they could have taken. I remember living in Epsom and on Derby Day the road was cleared for 1/4 to 1/2 a mile in front of the queen. What if one of those students had been a terrorist with a bomb or had disarmed an armed police officer .

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Everyday Charles goes out jogging and without fail the same prostitute shouts out to him... " A good time for £50 ? ".

Everyday Charles simply shouts back... " £5 " ...and jogs on.

This goes on day after day.. " A good time for £50 ? " - " £5 ", on and on, until one day, quite unexpectedly, Camilla decides to join Charles on his run. Just as they jog past the prostitute, she shouts out - " See what you get for a fiver you tight bastard ! "

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
So a trip to the theatre for Prince Charles and Camilla turned out to be a drama in itself.

I guess Prince Charles can thank our shiny Prime Minister who has managed in the space of seven months to convert a peaceful environment to one where people are taking to the streets with pretty unpleasant consequences. But hey ho, Nick Clegg and his honourable Lib Dem cohorts still take the flak as political cover. However, there is clearly some rebellion in the Lib Dem ranks which is likely to ramp up.

Bottom line is we don’t really have a coalition. We have a Tory government with a clear right wing Tory agenda to downsize the state and ultimately cut taxes for the wealthy. The Lib Dems have no clout. Thatcher revisited.

No, we can thank the last Labour Government for all this. The coalition is just picking up the pieces.

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
Students sapping off the taxpayer ..... Camilla and Chuck
And the difference is...... ?

That Charles and Camilla are not paid out of your taxes but out of the Civil List, which was created in exchange for the monarch having given land and property to the state in return.

Castello

Castello
May 28, 2009
Tottenham
Apparently the route was checked and declared to be clear 5 mins before they arrived but I agree there are many routes they could have taken. I remember living in Epsom and on Derby Day the road was cleared for 1/4 to 1/2 a mile in front of the queen. What if one of those students had been a terrorist with a bomb or had disarmed an armed police officer .

I think were entering the realm of cheap fiction here. Have you seen the students who were around the car. They couldnt have disarmed the queen mother even after her death, never mind an trained and armed police officer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here