Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charles and Camilla

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
Blimey, according to the Sun... Camilla was jabbed in the ribs through the window of the limo and police were just seconds away from drawing their guns before the driver was able to accelerate away.

Could've been one those 'remember where you were when' type stories.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Blimey, according to the Sun... Camilla was jabbed in the ribs through the window of the limo and police were just seconds away from drawing their guns before the driver was able to accelerate away.

Could've been one those 'remember where you were when' type stories.

some silly cu nts are looking at some serious time for that little incident. not such a jape now is it.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
It was all harmless fun. Just some high spirits from the protesting students.

Like the rock and snooker ball throwing, window smashing, fire lighting, pulling police officers off horses, vandalism and paint-spraying.

What's all the fuss about?

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
It was all harmless fun. Just some high spirits from the protesting students.

Like the rock and snooker ball throwing, window smashing, fire lighting and pulling police officers off horses.

What's all the fuss about?

these nice students and the soppy clare solomons are going to lose this as the proper loonies and scum take over. all the nice kids will lose their bottle when people start getting put away.

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
Next time these idiots decide to smash things up and deface things, lets let the army have a go at them with a few rubber bullets!

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Its all the polices fault. If they had not been on their poneys they the lovely honest students would not have attacted the car.

Its a polics state i tel ye.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
some silly cu nts are looking at some serious time for that little incident. not such a jape now is it.
Time for smashing a window? I f***ing hope not.

Leaving aside my republican sympathies for a minute, I can imagine this was frightening for a defenceless couple in a car as they must have felt like sitting ducks. But we need some perspective on this one. Let's first get the utter cünt who threw the fire extinguisher off a building at the police below, or the people throwing stuff at police horses and burning property before we go after someone for this incident.

It wasn't nice but every day, people suffer far worse intimidation than this on public transport.

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
Yeah! and water cannons and tear gas. That would be cool!

Spot on mate, thats what it needs, you see these people there yesterday with there faces covered up, now what are they there for? To make trouble thats all, stick a rubber bullet up there arse, then lets see them come back next week!

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Time for smashing a window? I f***ing hope not.

Leaving aside my republican sympathies for a minute, I can imagine this was frightening for a defenceless couple in a car as they must have felt like sitting ducks. But we need some perspective on this one. Let's first get the utter cünt who threw the fire extinguisher off a building at the police below, or the people throwing stuff at police horses and burning property before we go after someone for this incident.

It wasn't nice but every day, people suffer far worse intimidation than this on public transport.

I wouldn't bother. Have you read the comments on this thread? They don't seem like a well balance lot looking for a discussion! They've had their minds made up (not by themselves) and they're sticking to it. :lolol:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Apparently the crowds were banging on the royals car door and shouting, ''Off with their heads''

Brilliant :lolol:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Technically that's treason,they could be put to death for that.

simonsimon

Dec 31, 2004
So a trip to the theatre for Prince Charles and Camilla turned out to be a drama in itself.

I guess Prince Charles can thank our shiny Prime Minister who has managed in the space of seven months to convert a peaceful environment to one where people are taking to the streets with pretty unpleasant consequences. But hey ho, Nick Clegg and his honourable Lib Dem cohorts still take the flak as political cover. However, there is clearly some rebellion in the Lib Dem ranks which is likely to ramp up.

Bottom line is we don’t really have a coalition. We have a Tory government with a clear right wing Tory agenda to downsize the state and ultimately cut taxes for the wealthy. The Lib Dems have no clout. Thatcher revisited.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
what was the window doing down? one does have to wonder who cocked up royal security, shouldnt have been near there in the first place.

We have a Tory government with a clear right wing Tory agenda to downsize the state

we can but hope.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here