Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Channel 5 to show FL highlights next season; Saturday nights at 9pm

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I think its alright, better then that annoying Irish prick, and good you don't have to stay up off ya tits to watch it!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Show some ****ing highlights. 17 minutes in we've had one game and the goals from one in a different league.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Is it a dive? Yes. Is he claiming a penalty? No, because he stayed on the floor.

OK Virgs...

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
It coud be were I hungover, but im finding it anoying. Sounds like gibirish talking and I feel like shouting at the tv , just get on with it.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Show some ****ing highlights. 17 minutes in we've had one game and the goals from one in a different league.

If we were in League One or League Two we'd be DELIGHTED that the football league highlights show isn't necessarily regarding us as an afterthought

anygivensunday

Jul 5, 2012
Singapore
Be careful what you wish for. All that celebrating when channel 5 took over from the BBC, When have they EVER shown they can do football better?

The answer is they haven't,

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Hmmmm ???

image.jpg

Count Otto Black

Jul 22, 2015
its not hard to make a good football highlights show. All you need to do is shut up and show the ****ing highlights!! channel 5 are trying to innovate a simple format, and its quite simply not needed.

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
It coud be were I hungover, but im finding it anoying. Sounds like gibirish talking and I feel like shouting at the tv , just get on with it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here