Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Channel 5 to show FL highlights next season; Saturday nights at 9pm

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
There's obviously a lot of exciting draws among the really important massive northern Clubs. Shirley Virgs has told them ............we are top of the league. :shrug:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Are the league leaders and owners of the only 100% record in the Championship actually going to be on at some point?

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
The fans looks rather daft now tbh. It does seem though an improvement on last weeks shambles. At least it seems to be sticking with dealing with one division at a time. It can only get better with time and C5 will no doubt take on board the fans comments on the show

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Leagues in order is a must -I wouldn't care if it was L1, then L2, then Championship, I just want to watch the division we're in all in one go, as I'm sure most fans do.

But fans standing around like shitty top gear? I'm not a fan. But then I wasn't a fan of top gear either, and that's massive, so I accept I'm no oracle.

Count Otto Black

Jul 22, 2015
top team, 100% record, game with a lot of potential highlights ala hemed hitting bar, stockdale save etc.... yea 10 seconds of 'highlights'. genius

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I'm not bothering. it's a heap of shit. Turn off en masse and they'll have to improve it.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Tin pot programme, in future I'll wait for Seagulls Player

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here