Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chance of Gus being sacked before the end of today

ILOVEBHA

Jul 27, 2004
Shoreham By Sea
This has gone crazy and his comments are being spread all over the world.
He is headline news on the BBC, SKY and The Sun.
Please keep your mouth shut Gus and hopefully this will all blow over if not he might be forced out before the saints game.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
This has gone crazy and his comments are being spread all over the world.
He is headline news on the BBC, SKY and The Sun.
Please keep your mouth shut Gus and hopefully this will all blow over if not our man might be forced out before the saint game.

Aghhhhhh, I dont want to respond to this but.......

are you a little bit stupid ? What makes you post this utter drivel ?

ILOVEBHA

Jul 27, 2004
Shoreham By Sea
Aghhhhhh, I dont want to respond to this but.......

are you a little bit stupid ? What makes you post this utter drivel ?

Well he is being caught up in a racism row by saying that as it is okay in other parts of the world to use racist words then we should just accept this in the UK.
Maybe you are a little bit stupid

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
Well he is being caught up in a racism row by saying that as it is okay in other parts of the world to use racist words then we should just accept this in the UK.

Yes, we all know what Gus has said... why would he get the sack before the end of the day ? Where has he been racist ? Why am I even bothering ?

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit

He is saying that words that are racist in this country are not necessarily racist in another country.

Therefore for example Suarez may say something in pure innocence not realising that non-controversial, everyday expressions in one country are regarded as racist in this country.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
There is a huge thread on what Gus said about racism but why do you think he would be sacked? Why start a thread on it and then start discussing the issue which is on another thread?
Has he harmed Brighton & Hove Albion in any way? I don't think he has so, why would he get sacked? This seems like an attention seeking thread to me.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
In response to the OP, there is more chance of me appearing on IACGMOOH tonight to do as I please with Jessicas breasts.

Aug 17, 2011
Sevenoaks
When did he say that? Get me a quote then we might listen,

Much as I admire Poyet as a coach, and much as I think the current hysteria over alleged racist (more specifically colour prejudice) comments is overblown PC bullshi t I think Poyet might struggle to explain away this particular comment as reported on BBC.

"You are not racist when you go against one, but you are if you go against the whole world of different colour and nationalities. That is being racist, not saying one word in one moment," he added.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here