Championship signing so far?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BrentfordFanInPeace

Jun 8, 2014
Brentford have signed Alan Judge and Marcos Tebar (former Real Madrid and Almeria player), and strong rumours about former Albion target Moses Odubajo joining us.

Both Albion and Brentford have given a trial to Chelsea's George Cole.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Palermo are selling striker Kyle Lafferty to Norwich because....

“He is an out-of-control womaniser, an Irishman without rules. He is someone who disappears for a week and goes on the hunt for women in Milan.
He has two families with six children, he never trains, he’s completely off the rails."

http://www.offthepost.info/blog/2014/06/palermo-sell-out-of-control-womaniser-kyle-lafferty-to-norwich/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+offthepost%2FTLAa+%28Off+The+Post%29

Canary

May 21, 2014
Not a signing but at least Norwich have sold there best player......

"Hull City agree £8 million fee with Norwich for Snodgrass"

http://footballleagueworld.co.uk/hull-city-agree-8-million-fee-with-norwich-for-snodgrass/

Best player is debatable, I'd argue someone like Ruddy is far more crucial considering we have Elliott Bennett, Redmond, Pilkington who can all more than cover Snodgrass's departure

8m is a ludicrous sum from Hull. He's a 5m player at most, and that's before you even consider he's only got a year left on his contract!

He was our most likely to leave, I'm disappointed but not too worried as we have more than capable replacements already. If someone like Ruddy, Olsson, Howson leave then we're in bother

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Palermo are selling striker Kyle Lafferty to Norwich because....

“He is an out-of-control womaniser, an Irishman without rules. He is someone who disappears for a week and goes on the hunt for women in Milan.
He has two families with six children, he never trains, he’s completely off the rails."

http://www.offthepost.info/blog/2014/06/palermo-sell-out-of-control-womaniser-kyle-lafferty-to-norwich/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+offthepost%2FTLAa+%28Off+The+Post%29

One of the biggest w*nkers in football, can't stand him at all. Only behind Suarez and Diouf on the list of biggest c*nts in football

LU7 RED

Nov 5, 2010
Leighton Buzzard
£6 million should be coming our (afcb) way when the Lallana move to Liverpool goes through. Straight in the FFP pot though I would have thought for January though! shame, but keeps the wolf from the door!

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Best player is debatable, I'd argue someone like Ruddy is far more crucial considering we have Elliott Bennett, Redmond, Pilkington who can all more than cover Snodgrass's departure

8m is a ludicrous sum from Hull. He's a 5m player at most, and that's before you even consider he's only got a year left on his contract!

He was our most likely to leave, I'm disappointed but not too worried as we have more than capable replacements already. If someone like Ruddy, Olsson, Howson leave then we're in bother

Oh dear how will you cope maybe we can interest you in a Kemy Agustein should either Ruddy, Howson, Olsson, Pilkington, Bennett or Redmond leave.

:rollseyes:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I take your point, but I don't think he would go to Southampton - If you've you got the top top clubs sniffing around, why (with all due respect) would he choose Southampton.

Long term contracts for Forsyth & Hendrick is very good news for you lot. If you can repeat the trick with Martin, Bryson & Hughes, you'll be amongst the favorites for the Championship next season. That is however a big big IF!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Bees beat Albion to Moses Odubajo

Bees beat Blackpool and Leeds to Andre Gray

Bess set to announce another 'BIG' signing early next week

You certainly have done some impressive early business.

Btw, who is Bess?

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Riga set to walk out on Blackpool after only two weeks because of their lack of activity in the transfer market.

BrentfordFanInPeace

Jun 8, 2014
You certainly have done some impressive early business.

Btw, who is Bess?

Oops!

And yeah, we seemed to do pretty much nothing for a long while, whilst Rotherham went out and bought loads of players, and people were worried. But actually, Rotherham have spent a lot of money on very average players, Mat Sadler, Febian Brandy, Kirk Broadfoot, Ryan Hall, Richard Wood, whereas we have supplemented a good young squad with Odubajo, Gray, Marcos Tébar (former Real Madrid player) and apparently there's some big transfer to be announced Monday/Tuesday. Some suggesting it's Callum Wilson, but it's all very exciting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports