Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*Championship FIXTURES 10/11 Feb*

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Did he really say "miles"? I would have expected him to say "kilometres"
Twice In his post match interview Tomer referenced "the gaffer".
It always makes me smile when Johnny Foreigner's edge towards Julio Geordio.

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
****ing Craig useless Pawson! Mitrovic should've gone. There was an offside in buildup to goal. Handballs not given. Ridiculous.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
****ing Craig useless Pawson! Mitrovic should've gone. There was an offside in buildup to goal. Handballs not given. Ridiculous.
It was offside, but the key point is they should have been down to 10 men. Crap refereeing.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Just watching Football on 5. Hmmm, about our rivals:
-- Huddersfield: blatant hand-ball, how wasn't that given as a penalty
-- Newcastle: i, clear red for Mitrovic; ii, Lascelles was offside for Mitrovic's goal; iii, clear hand ball by Lascelles for another penalty that wasn't given.
Can someone tell me how those two penalties weren't given, but Bruno vs Fulham was?

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Just watching Football on 5. Hmmm, about our rivals:
-- Huddersfield: blatant hand-ball, how wasn't that given as a penalty
-- Newcastle: i, clear red for Mitrovic; ii, Lascelles was offside for Mitrovic's goal; iii, clear hand ball by Lascelles for another penalty that wasn't given.
Can someone tell me how those two penalties weren't given, but Bruno vs Fulham was?

Officials are inconsistent and shit

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Leeds United V Cardiff City

Queens Park Rangers V Huddersfield Town

Reading V Barnsley

Wolverhampton Wanderers v Newcastle

All to win. £2.00 returns £39.00

Gone with the same winners but both to score as well. £5 returns a shade over £2K :lolol:

Well that went well :lolol: I even left us out on purpose because I couldn't see Burton scoring :facepalm:

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
It was offside, but the key point is they should have been down to 10 men. Crap refereeing.

And Newcastle knew that as shown by Benitez's decision to substitute Mitrovic at half time. As others have said Newcastle and Huddersfield were both very lucky to win yesterday. Having said that, I'd have taken Reading drawing, Leeds losing and the rest winning before the game.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well that went well :lolol: I even left us out on purpose because I couldn't see Burton scoring :facepalm:

Yesterday all us losers played a blinder.

Onwards and upwards.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
And Newcastle knew that as shown by Benitez's decision to substitute Mitrovic at half time.
Indeed. The journalists managed to avoid saying that to him, but we all knew he should have been sent off so he was subbed to stop the ref making amends for his mistake.

As others have said Newcastle and Huddersfield were both very lucky to win yesterday. Having said that, I'd have taken Reading drawing, Leeds losing and the rest winning before the game.
Tough call. It certainly looks like Huddersfield and Newcastle are our main concern, so I'm not sure I'd have taken it. Izzy Brown is looking like a bit of a problem for us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here