Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] 'Champions' league tonight

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Time for a slightly controversial opinion I’ve had for a while now. My view is that Harry Kane desperately needs to leave Spurs. What do people think?

If I was a Spurs fan I’d have you shot. As an England fan I totally agree. Kane is World Class. He needs to play at the level of City / Real / Juve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Time for a slightly controversial opinion I’ve had for a while now. My view is that Harry Kane desperately needs to leave Spurs. What do people think?

Not controversial, he needs to move to another side, to gain more experience, where he'll gain from a better ball supply.
My guess would be Liverpool, Bayern Munich or even Citeh!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Just as an aside have Totteham been cost cutting...someone earlier this week said they had started to lay the WHL pitch ...have they nicked it from Wembley

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Not controversial, he needs to move to another side, to gain more experience, where he'll gain from a better ball supply.

He'll stay at Spurs for life. He's a home bird.

Banking on the new stadium generating the money to buy trophies and end their decades of hurt.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

He won’t go to a Liverpool but the Royalist scum, sorry, Real Madrid, have lost Ronaldo and Benzema is 31. Citeh could afford him but they’d need to bin off Aguero.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here