Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Tottenham could be on a tanking here. Not signing anybody looks rather a poor decision now with their current injury issues

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Spurs giving Messi too much space. You just can’t do that. Having said that the Rakotic goal is one of the best I’ve ever seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
I know lots of people don’t have BT Sport on principle/ hate the CL / don’t like Barca but, honestly, watch this any way you can. Spurs v Barca is a simply stunning football match

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
I think Spurs are naive. I’m not sure Barcelona are that good (by their standards) but Spurs are playing into their hands a lot of the time. You’ve got to be aggressive in midfield against Barcelona. Harry Winks is a joke player for a game like this.

Agreed.

Our Chris would have played 6-4-0 and we’d only have lost 1-0.

:jester:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I think Spurs are naive. I’m not sure Barcelona are that good (by their standards) but Spurs are playing into their hands a lot of the time. You’ve got to be aggressive in midfield against Barcelona. Harry Winks is a joke player for a game like this.

I must say the Barcelona players are very good at the lunge, roll and collapse in a big heap routine.
It does seem to work well with the ref!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
I must say the Barcelona players are very good at the lunge, roll and collapse in a big heap routine.

They’ve scored two utterly beautiful goals from outside the area and you focus on a couple of overreactions to genuine fouls? It’s part of the Hispanic game. Spurs need to be much smarter

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003

And as I type Messi’s roll ends in........a throw in

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
They’ve scored two utterly beautiful goals from outside the area and you focus on a couple of overreactions to genuine fouls? It’s part of the Hispanic game. Spurs need to be much smarter

Agreed they were beautiful goals :thumbsup:
But please don't tell me off for having an opinion on the cheating Hispanic style :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here