Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Celtic CHEATS don't PROSPER

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
well they can always **** off and go and live in ireland if they want,instead of live in Britain

it's not the fault of the english taxpayer that some irish catholics can't except the fact that, actually some irish people in the north want to be british

Or they could just vote "Yes" in the up-coming vote and leave Britain that way.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
He can't help himself, even when he's "not falling for it"

You were about as subtle as a w ank at a bus stop , you expected me to be incandescent at your post , unfortunately you may as well have rung me last week and told me what you were going to do , your intentions really were that transparent, I guess your just not as clever as you thought.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Classic NSC!! You start by reading the first page, semi-reasonable debate going on (although Celtic didn't cheat, they were offered a second chance due to the incompetence or possible cheating of their previous opponents). Skip to the last page and within 6 pages it's deteriorated into personal insults and off topic trash!! Love it!

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
You were about as subtle as a w ank at a bus stop , you expected me to be incandescent at your post , unfortunately you may as well have rung me last week and told me what you were going to do , your intentions really were that transparent, I guess your just not as clever as you thought.

Strike 2

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here