Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Celtic CHEATS don't PROSPER

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
You have to admire Celtic fans for their support of the brave freedom fighters who battled the murderous British Army and it's paramilitary proxies.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Do I believe the MAJORITY of Celtic supporters are IRA sympathisers? No I don't

Do I think there are a percentage that are, yes I do.

Maybe the club could/should do more to distant themselves from such people. Yeah it should have been stamped upon longer ago

Is it a correct opinion that believing that it's not the Majority, it makes someone scum?

As much as it would be easy to post a few pictures of EDL morons on here as an example of majority would also be a wrong snapshot of England.

I am not defending the morons that bring vicious politics to football via banners and goodness knows what other means no matter what club it is.

I am just of the opinion it's not a majority.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
You have to admire Celtic fans for their support of the brave freedom fighters who battled the murderous British Army and it's paramilitary proxies.
Quite right, the clubs fans only protesting against British oppression in Ireland over 800 years and illegal wars in Iraq etc. Not everyone goes along with the establishment views.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
Quite right, the clubs fans only protesting against British oppression in Ireland over 800 years and illegal wars in Iraq etc. Not everyone goes along with the establishment views.

well they can always **** off and go and live in ireland if they want,instead of live in Britain

it's not the fault of the english taxpayer that some irish catholics can't except the fact that, actually some irish people in the north want to be british

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
well they can always **** off and go and live in ireland if they want,instead of live in Britain

it's not the fault of the english taxpayer that some irish catholics can't except the fact that, actually some irish people in the north want to be british
What about if the island of Ireland voted, there would be a majority for a united Ireland, and the unionists could go back to the rest of the union if Scotland are still in it ?

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
What about if the island of Ireland voted, there would be a majority for a united Ireland, and the unionists could go back to the rest of the union if Scotland are still in it ?

I think you need to buy an Atlas

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
But the Scots were an Irish tribe anyway. So perhaps all of Scotland should move to Ireland?

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch

if the island of Great Britain voted then we'd all be English,but no,the welsh & scottish have there own boundaries,why can't the Irish in the north that wish to remain British have there's?

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
if the island of Great Britain voted then we'd all be English,but no,the welsh & scottish have there own boundaries,why can't the Irish in the north that wish to remain British have there's?
A good point, but north of Ireland is part of Ireland, not part of mainland Britain. Its like saying Sussex is part of France cos we prefer to be French.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
A good point, but north of Ireland is part of Ireland, not part of mainland Britain. Its like saying Sussex is part of France cos we prefer to be French.
a bit odd,don't think many people in Sussex would vote to become part of France???

things have to be done by the ballot box,if one day Northern Ireland's majority votes for a united Ireland,then so be it,but that's not the case today

just as, if Scotland vote's for independence,then so be it,it would of been done by paper & pen, not bombs & guns

history books are called history books for a reason

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

Its one of a collection of islands so where do you draw the line?

Its a bit rich saying "We are an island leave us alone" when the recent bout kicked of when the Irish Army was defeated at York by the Scottish army in the English civil war.

Personally I dont give a frack, the question i have is why does Ireland have to be united? Its just feeding nationalist absolutism imo.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Lads, if you don't respond, they just carry on the conversation with themselves. It's funnier that way.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
a bit odd,don't think many people in Sussex would vote to become part of France???

things have to be done by the ballot box,if one day Northern Ireland's majority votes for a united Ireland,then so be it,but that's not the case today

just as, if Scotland vote's for independence,then so be it,it would of been done by paper & pen, not bombs & guns

history books are called history books for a reason
I guess the USA would disagree as they won there independance by taking up arms.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Its one of a collection of islands so where do you draw the line?

Its a bit rich saying "We are an island leave us alone" when the recent bout kicked of when the Irish Army was defeated at York by the Scottish army in the English civil war.

Personally I dont give a frack, the question i have is why does Ireland have to be united? Its just feeding nationalist absolutism imo.
2 main Islands from what i can see. One battle 100's of years ago is not the only reason why the situation is at it is.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
I guess the USA would disagree as they won there independance by taking up arms.

your getting confused with occupying armies and people who actually live there,to take up arms against the local protestant population of Northern Ireland is actually called murder

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
your getting confused with occupying armies and people who actually live there,to take up arms against the local protestant population of Northern Ireland is actually called murder
England was an occupying army when it invaded Ireland. If there wasn't an uprising in 1916 and and the war of indipendance after, there would be no Irish republic.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
I'm discussing today,not 100 years ago

I think you need to turn the page

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Sorry, had a few drinks tonight and just been on a wind up. I'm proud to be British really.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here