Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cecil Parkinson - Good bye and Good riddance

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Regardless of what misgivings and wrong decisions he made. The person in question has just passed away and I think your wrong to talk about this matter when you probably have no idea on the exact details apart from what you read in the gutter press. If you haven't regretted anything in your past then good luck to you.

Probably the same lot that were holding 'The Witch is Dead' parties.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Absolutely agree. This is not the time for the usual vitriolic labour voters to rejoice a mans death.

Horrible people.

Rejoicing in death and stating this person is an abhorrent individual are two separate things. All the evidence suggests the latter bye the way.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Pronounced differently......I remember the old pale blue three-wheelers (anyone else remember them ?) being called 'invalid cars'

I remember them being called crip-bugs

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Pronounced differently......I remember the old pale blue three-wheelers (anyone else remember them ?) being called 'invalid cars'

I've heard them referred to as "Spacca Chariots" (which of course is totally unacceptable and not something I would condone). I've just read the article and it reminded me they were also commonly known as "Noddy cars"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-ouch-23061676
_68436167_ac_invacar2.jpg

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Absolutely agree. This is not the time for the usual vitriolic labour voters to rejoice a mans death.

Horrible people.

I'm not rejoicing his death, but this thread has reminded me of what an evil man he is, so yeah, not exactly going to mourn this guy. What's politics got to do with it, do Tory voters think he's a hero or summat? God I hope not

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

Horrible people.

Politics has nothing to do with the way he has ignored his child (and let's not forget he doesn't dispute that she is his daughter) and unnecessarily made the first 18 years of her life harder than they needed to be.

I would have thought the word '' illegitimate '' in relation to people's children should be a word consigned to the past. To be honest I don't even like seeing it used at all a bit like the ''N'' or the ''P'' words. Too politically correct for some people I know but that's how I feel.

You're probably right. Apologies but probably down to my age. For the record, I don't give two monkeys whether someone is born in or out of wedlock. We are all individuals.

Fcking hell the bloke isn't even cold yet

Actually, he probably is, he died on Friday! Seems the Parkinson's are very good at keeping things from the press!

HOFNSKIN

Feb 12, 2012
Hardly surprising to hear one sleazebag, Cameron, eulogizing about another, Cecil Parkinson. Good riddance to a useless piece of Tory filth.

Last edited:

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton

Horrible people.

Could not agree more. Spot on!

The hypocracy of the lefties rejoicing in the death of a Conservative MP from the past or any person for that matter exposes them them for the dicks they really are. The same dicks who rejoiced in the death of Margret Thatcher. W@nkers the lot of them. Could you imagine how big their 'I'm offended' bandwagon would be if people acted the same if Kinnock or any other Labour MP past or present died!!
I think I'll jump on the 'It's shameful' bandwagon they like to jump on about anything they disagree with anything the current government has done!!!!!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
The hypocracy of the lefties rejoicing in the death of a Conservative MP from the past or any person for that matter exposes them them for the dicks they really are.

It's nothing whatsoever to do with politics, he was a scumbag human being, it doesn't matter whether he was Labour or Conservative, decent people don't behave like he did and it should be called out - the notion of 'nihil nisi bonum' is over-rated..

Could you imagine how big their 'I'm offended' bandwagon would be if people acted the same if Kinnock or any other Labour MP past or present died!!

Just imagine, it would be sheer hypocrisy to rejoice in the death of a former Labour MP ... oh, look at this from last week

www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?331277-Lord-Janner-pegs-it-(no-RIP)

ThePompousPaladin

Apr 7, 2013
Could not agree more. Spot on!

The hypocracy of the lefties rejoicing in the death of a Conservative MP from the past or any person for that matter exposes them them for the dicks they really are. The same dicks who rejoiced in the death of Margret Thatcher. W@nkers the lot of them. Could you imagine how big their 'I'm offended' bandwagon would be if people acted the same if Kinnock or any other Labour MP past or present died!!
I think I'll jump on the 'It's shameful' bandwagon they like to jump on about anything they disagree with anything the current government has done!!!!!

The fact that you are using someone's death to try and score tribal political points might be considered a bit of a dick move too.

hypocrisy
hɪˈpɒkrɪsi/Submit
noun
the practice of claiming to have higher standards or more noble beliefs than is the case.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
It's nothing whatsoever to do with politics, he was a scumbag human being, it doesn't matter whether he was Labour or Conservative, decent people don't behave like he did and it should be called out - the notion of 'nihil nisi bonum' is over-rated..

Oh please, regardless of the other issues the bloke had personally, you can't seriously think that the vast majority of the bile is aimed at his involvement in the government of the time that the lefties will never get over.

Just imagine, it would be sheer hypocrisy to rejoice in the death of a former Labour MP ... oh, look at this from last week

www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?331277-Lord-Janner-pegs-it-(no-RIP)

Don't make me laugh. A few people make some comments about some 99.9% nonce who died before being found out and the reaction of the lefty scumbags celebrating the death of Margret Thatcher with street parties and celebratory marches etc. If politics has nothing to do with it, then justify that!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Horrible people.

So only Labour voters can be 'vitriolic', not Tories?! What a stupid comment.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here