Category A prices for Arsenal FA Cup 4th round...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Guerrero

Jul 17, 2010
Near Alicante.Spain
Perhaps you should go and support a team whose ticket prices do represent good value.

This debate about prices is pointless. You don't HAVE to go. My advice would be, if you can afford to buy a ticket then you should go. If you can't then don't.

Brilliant Thatcherite attitude.
Love it!
You can't support your team if you are poor.
Just what got up Roy Keanes nose.
Remember to order your prawn sandwiches.

Perhaps you should go and support a team whose ticket prices do represent good value.

This debate about prices is pointless. You don't HAVE to go. My advice would be, if you can afford to buy a ticket then you should go. If you can't then don't.

WHY do people come out with this complete nonsense about going to support another team?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm not sure that looking to their team on Sunday as a guide is fair. That was their fourth game in 9 days - some squad rotation was inevitable. For our game, they have a full clear week, both before and after. They'll play a pretty strong side, I think.
The thread on their forum that got linked her after the draw had one comment along the lines of:-

'Ozil and Ramsey should be fit'.

It's hard enough trying to stay positive while thinking of Walcott v Greer & Sanchez v Dunk.
But if Arsenal are going to match up Ozil v Calde & Ramsey v Ince I think I might be too scared to watch.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Prices are more than reasonable

Only when compared to the match by match prices that most of us never pay.

I'm sure they're set so high precisely so that this argument can be used in an instance such as this.

It's not unique to the Albion, but it also doesn't make it "reasonable".

I'm still going to pay up, though!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Correct.

Reasonable pricing. Also if you do sit in a more-expensive area - you do of course have the option of sitting in a "cheaper" area if you want.

Which is what I'll be doing, as my regular seat is £42.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
Is there a difference in price when u upgrade. It's exactly the same Amber light that goes on whether it oap or concession btw so youre doing a v honest thing that many wouldn't when upgrading the few quid difference!

It's £6 each, I am too honest!

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Brighton reserves more like

Who represent Brighton in the 4th round of the FA cup, with the chance of f@cking Arsenal off out of the competition.

For Arsenal fans it will be a cheap day out.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
After three years at the Amex as STH's we CHOSE not to renew this season, negating the need to turn up to wet, windy, winter night games against two bob opposition.

So we rightly expect to be well behind current STH's and priority members etc when tickets go on sale for premium matches like this one. Perhaps more pertinent is the fact that we would expect to be charged top dollar for top opposition, so no gripes here about ticket prices.

But there are gripes. We have been to all but 2 home games this season, but there is no loyalty point scheme any longer, hmmmmm. STH's and priority/young seagulls will get 10 days to secure their seat, whereas we will get just 24 hours to get our tickets before the system is once again opened up to STH's to possibly buy tickets for their plastic Arsenal mates. We could wait and allow friends with ST's to get tickets for us but risk them selling out the previous day.

I know, pays yer money and takes yer choice, but 24 hours does seem very short when compared to 10 days.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Only when compared to the match by match prices that most of us never pay.

I'm sure they're set so high precisely so that this argument can be used in an instance such as this.

It's not unique to the Albion, but it also doesn't make it "reasonable".

I'm still going to pay up, though!

Considering it is Arsenal I think it is reasonable

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Considering it is Arsenal I think it is reasonable

Beach mate.

I am not the only one who lives outside Brighton (Kent to be precise). That day will
cost me 20 quid or so in travel before I even start to think about the ticket price and
the odds and sods that go with a match-day thing. And a Sunday to boot.

Personally, the Cup is not what I'm interested in - so yes - you may think they are
fair prices, but for me, there is no question - it's a 'no'. 60 quid in pocket for a match
we ain't gonna win.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports