Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Category A prices for Arsenal FA Cup 4th round...

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
I hope he's there so I can give him a wave :tosser::wanker::tosser:

BtaHC2NCMAAA0MJ.png

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
With the configuration of the Arsenal section how small could the segregation areas be?

How wide do those impenetrable strips of fabric have to be?

i.e. What is the maximum crowd? 30,750 - 400 = 30,350... ??

SAC

May 21, 2014
It will be a lot of money if the Arse reserve team play, unfortunately no one will know this until the day.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Suspect they'll mix and match - the big guns will be on the bench, ready to bring on as they did last time round, if the starting eleven don't look like they're going to get it done.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Prices as expected. Pleased its a weekend game so easy for the nipper to attend, as well me not having to take time off of work. Though I will have to take time off for the Ipswich game now but that is also as expected.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Thought the whole point of smart cards was to load tickets on them for cup ties to save the hassle of printing and posting them as well as the expense of it all, now we'll get the binfest of my tickets haven't arrived yet

Accrington's idea of selling tickets to a game that won't even happen has made them realise that a bit of cardboard is pretty collectible. As a result, each ticket that isn't printed at home will (probably not) carry a £10 booking fee.

SAC

May 21, 2014
They have no game midweek either side and are defending their cup - do you seriously think Wenger will go under-strength?

I'm guessing, obviously, but yes I do. I believe he has a history of putting out a team of mostly reserves in the cup. Not that he is alone in that respect, Hull (according to the BBC report) made 10 changes to the team that played Arse in the last round.

fcportaloo

Nov 1, 2009
Or a normal Brighton fan who appreciates we don't often play one of the best teams in the country and fully expects to pay full price?

My point is, the Club have chosen to charge more than the previous occasion we played Arsenal when the game was Sat at 3pm and not televised, the team were much more competitive, and had just signed a striker (Ulloa). That game didn't sell-out. Where will the extra fans come from for this game? More expensive tickets, less competitive team and the option to watch on TV. So, the extra fans could well be Arsenal fans unable to buy in away end.

I can afford to pay the ticket - but over £30 for a second-tier football club is not good value

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
My point is, the Club have chosen to charge more than the previous occasion we played Arsenal when the game was Sat at 3pm and not televised, the team were much more competitive, and had just signed a striker (Ulloa). That game didn't sell-out. Where will the extra fans come from for this game? More expensive tickets, less competitive team and the option to watch on TV. So, the extra fans could well be Arsenal fans unable to buy in away end.

Yes it did.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Thought the whole point of smart cards was to load tickets on them for cup ties to save the hassle of printing and posting them as well as the expense of it all, now we'll get the binfest of my tickets haven't arrived yet

Print at home makes it much easier to pass them on to wealthy Arsenal supporting friends.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here