Catch the train

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

4-p

Sep 3, 2011
Shoreham
This the North stand at 88 mins from upper east.

I'm very sure that all stands have been "told off" but the East had had the worst rep from my reading. Upper east is much of the old lower loud West-north but a bit diluted by quiet ppl.

Either way a bag load of ppl left early 2nite ...

Everyone who did their time at Gillingham gets a pass!

Anyone got pics if other stands, at the same time?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1356824706480.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1356824706480.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 455

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Very poor, I never leave early. But, because of the people who do leave early, means I can get on a train quicker as I proceed to sit down the bottom.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Each stand have fans who leave early, but the East do get a lot of stick...people seem to forget a lot of parents have children to take home...not all families can stay and have a pint after the whistle.

genre b. good

Oct 22, 2012
People leave early at pretty much every club, either to get to their car quickly or because the game is seemingly decided and they want to get out early - it is not unique to Brighton (despite Brighton's somewhat unique travel arrangements), I see Villa Park emptied at about 60 minutes today...

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
i can understand some people heading out a few minutes early to beat the crowds.. but i saw people leaving around 83/84 minutes. leaving that early is just ridiculous.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
I looked around the ground at 85 minutes and until the whistle blew. I'd say (from my ESL vantage point) that it was the more northerly blocks of WSU that were the most heavily populated until the bitter end.

Owlseagull

Dec 29, 2012
I don't know really. There are quite a lot of fans who are just plastic supporters, never been to a Brighton game in their lives, and storm out after 80 minutes if they are not 3-0 up. There must be about 9,000 of these fans who have crawled out the woodwork. If we hover around the bottom in the next few season, a lot of them won't be back.

The real Brighton fans stay till the end, about 16,000 of them.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I don't know really. There are quite a lot of fans who are just plastic supporters, never been to a Brighton game in their lives, and storm out after 80 minutes if they are not 3-0 up. There must be about 9,000 of these fans who have crawled out the woodwork. If we hover around the bottom in the next few season, a lot of them won't be back.

The real Brighton fans stay till the end, about 16,000 of them.

Joke ... I've been supporting this team for 30 years am a STH and go to as many away games as I can afford to. I left on 83 minutes as I was pisssed off and had better things to do than watch that garbage. I'll be going to Ipswich along with 6 or 700 other "plastics" hoping that things improve.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
This the North stand at 88 mins from upper east.

I'm very sure that all stands have been "told off" but the East had had the worst rep from my reading. Upper east is much of the old lower loud West-north but a bit diluted by quiet ppl.

Either way a bag load of ppl left early 2nite ...

Everyone who did their time at Gillingham gets a pass!

Anyone got pics if other stands, at the same time?

:rotlf:

Oh the irony, somebody taking a photo of fans leaving one stand with a fan clear leaving the stand he is sitting in :wanker:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
What is this hang-up about people leaving early... watch any premier game and its the same and it was also the same at the Goldstone and nobody moaned then

What is this hang-up about people leaving early... watch any premier game and its the same and it was also the same at the Goldstone and nobody moaned then

Because we're all supposed to be dyed in the wool, lifelong Brighton fans without a plastic amongst us or the nasty men from the wrong end of the A23 may laugh at us.

Load of old bollocks, I f***ed off after 85 minutes, I'd seen enough, which oddly I think most others had too judging by the size of the train queue.

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
I hate people that leave early, but having said that I left on 87 mins the first time at the Amex, like alot of people very frustrated and angry and couldnt bare to watch any more.

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
Joke ... I've been supporting this team for 30 years am a STH and go to as many away games as I can afford to. I left on 83 minutes as I was pisssed off and had better things to do than watch that garbage. I'll be going to Ipswich along with 6 or 700 other "plastics" hoping that things improve.
Agreed, I was tempted to leave after the 3rd went in, how do people expect us to watch garbage like that, when I could of gone home early and watched LoTR with a nice drink. ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports