Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Caskey

ⓣ ⓞ ⓜ

Feb 5, 2011
Caskey made a difference against a big Premiership team, if he can do that against a team like Stoke, in League one he will be beast.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I remember seeing Etherington and Davies play for Peterborough at Withdean before they were transferred to Spurs.

Reckon that Caskey's got every bit as good a future as they had if he stays with us, plays regularly and doesn't rot in the reserves of a 'bigger' team. If Bennett's worth £1 Million, Caskey could be worth much more in time to come.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Double barrelled names are a bit sad though.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Caskey did make a difference, but i wouldn't put him in the starting line-up. Worthy of a place on the bench for some games through the rest of the season.

Good shout. Seems to be more skillfull than the two Argies.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
It's not that long ago that we had the double barrelled strike force of Gifton Noel-Williams and Colin Kazim-Richards. Sounded awfully posh.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Apparently under contract until the end of June 2012. Might want to extend that in the close season.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Looks like he could be a better player than both his dads combined.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Think Poyet may feel he might be better suited to championship football and WHEN we get there he will be that little bit older. Can see him being gradually introduced into the first team with one eye on next season. Reminded me of a young Gazza, class.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
For a lad so young to have put in a performance like that, no matter how brief, when he has barely had a kick in the first team, is quite remarkable. Got a real talent on our hands, and Im so glad he's got Gus to guide him and teach him. Get him on the bench instead of Batti from now on, the lad is not and athelete and not a footballer at this level let alone where we want to be next year.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
For a lad so young to have put in a performance like that, no matter how brief, when he has barely had a kick in the first team, is quite remarkable. Got a real talent on our hands, and Im so glad he's got Gus to guide him and teach him. Get him on the bench instead of Batti from now on, the lad is not and athelete and not a footballer at this level let alone where we want to be next year.

Sense.

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
Fantastic performance from him. Slotted right and played like a veteran. Similar style of player to Barcelona's Iniesta. Great future ahead of him.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Wow this is exciting isn't it, never seen the lad play but a young jack wilshere keeps coming into my head, am I off the mark or not?

Maybe Jack Wilshere is a compliment too high but seriously, the kid has got something in exactly the way clarkey describes it.

I am as excited as I was before Ghostbusters 2 was released, I hope I am not as disappointed.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
All this sounds great - and I hope it is - but we've had players in before and everybody's been raving about their first appearance, and then it's not actually lead to anything.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Wow this is exciting isn't it, never seen the lad play but a young jack wilshere keeps coming into my head, am I off the mark or not?

I thought the same actually. Finds the space, has a peach of a left peg, and can pick a pass. Seems to play slightly higher up the pitch though.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Wanted to see Jake, as had not seen him to date. Was very impressed. Was shouted down when I suggested we should see more of him, and that he could have started against Woking or FC United. Was told that Gus knows what he is doing.

Anyway, thought he did really well. We really do have a selection headache in midfield. If we got KL for rest of season! Bennett, Noone, Dicker, Navarro, Sparrow, Kish, Batti (Not shown it), Cook and now Caskey in the mix

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Must be on the bench from now on. Baz and Batti offer nothing

Agree with that.

I doubt Forster-Caskey is signed up to much as I don't think you can with 16 year olds, in which case let's get him involved so that he wants to sign up with us. Meanwhile, I've seen nothing of the two Argies to warrant being with us next season.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Wanted to see Jake, as had not seen him to date. Was very impressed. Was shouted down when I suggested we should see more of him, and that he could have started against Woking or FC United. Was told that Gus knows what he is doing.

Anyway, thought he did really well. We really do have a selection headache in midfield. If we got KL for rest of season! Bennett, Noone, Dicker, Navarro, Sparrow, Kish, Batti (Not shown it), Cook and now Caskey in the mix

Cook's a wing back mate

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here