Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Finance] Cash or card ?

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
Apple Pay / Google Pay don't use your actual card number to process transactions.

Full card numbers aren't stored on the device or on Apple Pay servers. Instead, a unique Device Account Number is created, encrypted and then stored in the Secure Element. This unique Device Account Number is encrypted in such a way that Apple can't access it.
Don't know how to check on iphones but on Android checking the transactions shows the unique number that was produced for encryption. Should be no problem with getting a refund.

Denis

Mar 25, 2013
Portslade
Apple Pay / Google Pay don't use your actual card number to process transactions.

Don't know how to check on iphones but on Android checking the transactions shows the unique number that was produced for encryption. Should be no problem with getting a refund.
Thanks. Oh dear, I’ve probably made myself look a right idiot with the emails I’ve been sending!

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
What ever happened to the OP by the way? I remember him/her starting all manner of threads for a fairly short period of time, but I’ve not seen any posts or threads for ages!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here