Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff move in for Noone

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
I am not surprised that Noone is a target for other clubs in our division,if he is at all ambisous he will have to consider his next move, whether to stay with a mid-table Championship side or move to a playoff side and possible promotion to the Premiership next season.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
I love it when noone plays. It's worth the entrance fee alone to see him make the opposition defenders look like clowns. If he goes then it must be for at least £1.3 million.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
I am not surprised that Noone is a target for other clubs in our division,if he is at all ambisous he will have to consider his next move, whether to stay with a mid-table Championship side or move to a playoff side and possible promotion to the Premiership next season.

But how long have Cardiff been in the play-off mix but fail year ( 5 ) after year but teams who get promotion are teams who spend one or two years around the play-offs then are promoted.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011

Neither am i but to let him go for less than 3 million would be stupid,it will cost at least that much to replace him.We need to start thinking about replacement costs when valueing our players not thinking of profit made.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
If we were offered a million for Noone we'd surely have to think very seriously about accepting that. Would mean we could put that towards another striker which we really need.

500k is a pathetic valuation by a pathetic club who are up to their eyeballs in debt and are desperate for promotion this season or they are going bust. He'd be far better off staying in Brighton

Hard luck today BTW - I heard on Radio Wales some of the commentary and the Gogs were pushing at the end.

Never mind, at least one Welshman was rooting for you - I'm sure the business will be done in the return leg.

Last edited:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
500k is a pathetic valuation by a pathetic club who are up to their eyeballs in debt and are desperate for promotion this season or they are going bust. He'd be far better off staying in Brighton

You must be in absolute dreamland fella - what a result against Aston Vanilla!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here