Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
That wasn't his debut was it?

Peterborough at home-thought that was his first game for us? If you mean it wasn't Noone's debut then no it wasn't but the debut aspect isn't really important-its the fact players who are generally low quality (Although again, I did think Noone offered something and was/is a fair championship player) can produce magic on rare occasion.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Because he has tunnel vision. It's obvious to everyone else that Murray can only score at home but he's played in the hope he'll break his duck.

Skalak shouldn't be playing, March should have started.

What a load of old shit.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Peterborough at home-thought that was his first game for us? If you mean it wasn't Noone's debut then no it wasn't but the debut aspect isn't really important-its the fact players who are generally low quality (Although again, I did think Noone offered something and was/is a fair championship player) can produce magic on rare occasion.
I meant Harley. I thought he'd played already. Anyhow, it was a brilliant free kick!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Only got the BBC online text commentary to go on, but it's looking like they've started better than us - all seems a bit flat, and we haven't had a shot yet. Anybody got a more cheerful take on it?

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
You can't win games if you don't ever take a shot. Let's hope out second half form continues and we go up a gear or two.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here