Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Happy with a point if we get one
Yep, two lines of four, one just behind our 18 yard line, and the other just in front of it -and bring back Baldock and Murray to protect the front line. That should do it!

PS No, this is NOT what I want us to do - but I always fear it might happen with us, and it always looks pretty horrendous when it does.

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Burton, Wigan, Cardiff?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
You wouldn't believe we are second with the best defence and one of the highest scorers, second best goal average and having only lost twice, reading some of the bullshit on here... it does make me chuckle.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
FA Cup 2nd R

FA Cup 2nd R: Luton pull a goal back against Solihull Moors 1-2

2-2 now. It was 0-2 when I started typing!

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Some miserable bellends posting on here this afternoon. Second in the table just 2 points behind the 'runaway' leaders Newcastle and their financial might, away at a tough place and some proper bed wetting going on.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Draw away, win at home. That'll get us up. It's proving to be tough today - like many predicted. Nice bonus that a win would see us top but we need to forget about that and be patient. Work hard, and grind out a result. If we don't pick up all three points I can see this place going into meltdown, which is tragic really.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here