Cardiff City vs Brighton And Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Another odd decision subs wise by Poyet. Looking forward to upsetting the odds......................but i am f***ed if i am putting any money on it.

Earlier this afternoon quite a few were going on about why none of the DS are ever on the subs bench :lolol:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
This is the Barker not wanted by Barnet. On the bench in the Championship away at the leaders.

Good option. :jester: (Feel free to bop in the winner, George!)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
This is the Barker not wanted by Barnet. On the bench in the Championship away at the leaders.

Gus obviously thinks he is a better prospect than Dobbie.

- - - Updated - - -

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I really have had a good feeling about this and today that feeling has not gone away its in my water and Meggy is curled up on the bed next to me

C'mon Albion get into them straight away and I really feel the Argie will start paying his way tonight

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
What the f***???....Is there some sort of virus in the squad or something. Back to one up front. It will be West Ham all over again. Barker on the bench, while Dobbie is at Palace on loan???...mental!!!

Let's see how things go before complaining but the team selection does look very odd.....again.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009

- - - Updated - - -

Obviously? No. I didn't agree with you first time, and by repeating yourself you have made me furious and I may flounce.

Or suggest Dobbie was on a big wedge and wasn't going to play so he got rid, then Hoskins got injured (Who can have foreseen such a thing happening?) and here we are. George vs Toby, and George won. Probably because Toby played yesterday and would you believe he SCORED!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports