Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff City vs Brighton And Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
why do we still call it bench when clearly nowadays they are padded sponsored orthopedic chairs?

- - - Updated - - -

why do we still call it bench when clearly nowadays they are padded sponsored orthopedic chairs?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I think Spanish Len has another partner up front tonight in the shape of Will Buckley

- - - Updated - - -

I think Spanish Len has another partner up front tonight in the shape of Will Buckley

How many on the bench - I make it nine from the various postings! Off to a meeting now - hope it doesn't go on too long so I can be back for the second half!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Will you lot stop f***ing moaning before the games' even started? We've come a LONG LONG way under Gus's passing philosophy. Give it a f***ing break for one f***ing game and get behind the manager and players.

get in there son ..........
my thinking exactly

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Our best chance of a result tonight was to fight fire with fire and go for them. We will lose....One up front in a game no expects us to win, that's really positive.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Severely limited striker options. If Barker is in the squad I hope he gets game time if Ulloa is having a poor game otherwise why bring him?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Our best chance of a result tonight was to fight fire with fire and go for them. We will lose....One up front in a game no expects us to win, that's really positive.

Spanish Dave is on the right wing , where do you think Buckley is playing ?

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Smash and grab 1-0 win.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

When we're on the front foot, we play 3 upfront. It's not like there's a lack of attacking players on the pitch?

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Another odd decision subs wise by Poyet. Looking forward to upsetting the odds......................but i am f***ed if i am putting any money on it.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Any streams actually up and running with the programme yet?

Jimmy Grimble

No chance of getting anything from this game.

*tactical negativity*

*wonders whether making it clear the negativity is tactical contradicts the purpose of it in the first place*

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here