Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff City vs Brighton And Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
The Captain just wandered past my office & had to come back & ask what on earth was going on as I'm going mental here in the safety office.

HAVE THAT ALL YOU MOANING NEGATIVE FUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KEV THE f***ing REV & CO; WHAT THE f*** WILL YOU BE DRIPPING ABOUT TONIGHT?

Get in Brighton!

Well said that man!! GENIUS RESULT! Backs to the wall defending right out of the top drawer. Kuszczak superb, wonderful Orlandi goal, Ulloa off the mark in the League, JFC back in the mix. SO MANY POSITIVES!!!

Buzzing tonight. Gonna struggle to sleep after that gem!

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
Great defensive performance, let's not forget how well we defended and then played them on the counter - it's all about putting your chances away in games like this.

It's all clicking into place at the right time.

If we don't get in the play off's this year then I reckon we will be straight up next year.

Superb.

Dandyman

In London village.
Fanbloodytastic - an excellent result.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Not really sure how we did that but what a result, others results tonight weren't bad either.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We deserve lots more given some of the games that we haven't won, as they say it balances out over a season :thumbsup:
As the start of your sentence points out, it doesn't even itself out over a season. So far this season:
we were lucky to get a point against Blackpool, same at Blackburn, and lucky to get all 3 today.
we were unlucky not to beat Blackburn at home, unlucky not to get a point at Hull, unlucky not to beat Bolton, very unlucky not to beat Leeds (thanks ref), and unlucky to lose against Middlesbrough.

2 seasons ago we had a bit more than our share of luck. Sure we were a decent team, but it just kept going our way. This season we've been a bit unlucky not to get more.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Gerrin!!!

On side note, i predicted the score and goalscorers on the predictor thread. Anyone require tomorrows lottery numbers? :albion2:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Not sure where 6mins added time came from but who cares!!!

Time wasting plus substitutions plus Spanish Len falling awkwardly and needing treatment for a couple of minutes.

Jimmy Grimble

The Captain just wandered past my office & had to come back & ask what on earth was going on as I'm going mental here in the safety office.

HAVE THAT ALL YOU MOANING NEGATIVE FUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KEV THE f***ing REV & CO; WHAT THE f*** WILL YOU BE DRIPPING ABOUT TONIGHT?

Get in Brighton!

:lolol:

Cypriot-Seagull

Jul 15, 2011
Somewhere in Cyprus
Makes a change from dominating then losing or drawing I suppose. Greatest result this season without a doubt and we're starting to beat teams in the top 6 which the key to the playoffs...bring on Burnley and another 3 points!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here