Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Carabao Cup Fourth Round: Charlton - 3rd allocation of tickets

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
To be fair that's assuming everyone who purchased a ticket posted their results on Wearebrighton,I'd be amazed if more than 500 people answered that, not all Brighton supporters have or even know NSC or those other fan lead social media platforms even exist.
And still prefer the Seagull line for their up to the minute information.
649 so far with 5 hours left to vote ...

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I would hope the club look at the number of calls they get and maybe adjust the 17:45 start time accordingly.
Email I received on the 7th telling me I needed to collect quoted 17:45 then, this was before the significant issue with the postage we have now so maybe they will adjust

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
What do you when a poll is on twitter and you didn't have twitter before Musk and haven't warmed to the right wing, emerald heir, coup plotting twat's new look for the app? And your tickets haven't arrived?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Just been down to Portsalde sorting office and no tickets. Looks like it is going to be a nightmare collecting tickets at the ground.
Would they / might they not be out for delivery ?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Just been down to Portsalde sorting office and no tickets. Looks like it is going to be a nightmare collecting tickets at the ground.
Same here. Phone lines so busy that they're not putting you through and no one answering web chat. All day queuing instead of all day having a drink and a good time with friends. Honestly don't know why I bother.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Sure Paul Barber has his long email ready to go to say that there was nothing the club could of done and it was all down to Charlton, the post-strike and of course too many fans wanting tickets
They need to send additional resource to the ground. 2 blokes in a portacabin won't cut it.

BTW - the webchat facility is a joke

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
What a sh%%show, tried five times and can't be put through, don't have the time to do this all day. Bloody shocking contingency, and before those with tickets pile in saying it's a postal strike, yes it is, and we knew about it weeks ago, when I first purchased the ticket. but we're in 2022, surely there's a digital solution or a better contingency than a phone line.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
To be fair that's assuming everyone who purchased a ticket posted their results on Wearebrighton,I'd be amazed if more than 500 people answered that, not all Brighton supporters have or even know NSC or those other fan lead social media platforms even exist.
And still prefer the Seagull line for their up to the minute information.
All I said was the assumption was based on a more realistic estimate than A self-righteous comment based on someone's opinion and nothing else.

The current state of web chat and phone lines, indicates the former method is closer to the truth.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
What a sh%%show, tried five times and can't be put through, don't have the time to do this all day. Bloody shocking contingency, and before those with tickets pile in saying it's a postal strike, yes it is, and we knew about it weeks ago, when I first purchased the ticket. but we're in 2022, surely there's a digital solution or a better contingency than a phone line.
Gave up and sent an email, hopefully they'll respond.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Sure Paul Barber has his long email ready to go to say that there was nothing the club could of done and it was all down to Charlton, the post-strike and of course too many fans wanting tickets
#NeverWrong

oldham gull

Jul 24, 2003
Oldham
Waited 20 mins on phone but got it sorted whilst waiting on the web chat. They’ve confirmed we can collect duplicates only from 5.45pm. What a completely avoidable muddle by charlton!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I got through on webchat after 10 mins waiting. You have to stay on that chat and look for the notification that you've been connected. One of the Supporter Service guys confirmed they added me to the list. I've taken a screen shot of it.

This many people picking up is still going to be an absolute shit show though. The new schedule for today I've just sent my mate looks ridiculous. A mate, incidentally, who is a couple of tiers lower than me and in mid Sussex and has his printed tickets!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here