Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Car drivers should be microchipped

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
just trying to assertain your age, you gotta be a virgin
a while ago you stated that anyone whose opinion differs from yours is
doing it to be "cool and different",no possibility they might have a point, that is insulting.
you then have the audacity to accuse me of being holier than though, an insult cos you are self righteous, see?
i disagree with you tory boy, cos you are wrong
i am interested in your age cos you cant spell or construct a grammatically
correct sentence
fyi: a debate is a structured series of reasoned arguements
you have not addressed a single issue yet (accept the one to admit that you are
completely wrong) and its post 41
so have you seen a naked lady?
Reasonable argument, "retard" "Special needs" etc ??? I have stated that in my experience cyclists are a nuisance and cause issues on the road (my opinion based on my experiences) and if there are dangerous cyclists should there not be a way they can be identified and reported? . Im typing on the phone and sometimes type the wrong letter, , sorry to disappoint you as I am aware you have an issue with anyone who has a disability , , Including, it seems dyslexics and/ot people who may have issues reading ot writing! Also you seem to constantly be asking by age ?? And the same time trying to brag that you aren't a virgin and you have seen a naked lady...... im childish? ?..........

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Why do some cyclists have the stigma of being self righteous, whinging, ,holier than though w******s........oh hi Roger

As for speeding etc no never when there has been other road users which may be put in danger by my actions

By 'no never when there has been other road users which may be put in danger by my actions' do you actually mean 'yes, sometimes, when there have been no other road users which may be put in danger by my actions'?

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
By 'no never when there has been other road users which may be put in danger by my actions' do you actually mean 'yes, sometimes, when there have been no other road users which may be put in danger by my actions'?

If no ones been on the road around 2 am on a wrek day have a done 40 in a 30 yes, would I do that at 7.30am on a busy toad , no. Common sense, my experiences with cyclists not obeying the rules of the road have always been late morning and daytime busy hours

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Arguably cycling through a red light at 5 mph at 5.30pm is a lot safer than driving at 40 mph in a 30 zone at 2am.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
If no ones been on the road around 2 am on a wrek day have a done 40 in a 30 yes, would I do that at 7.30am on a busy toad , no. Common sense, my experiences with cyclists not obeying the rules of the road have always been late morning and daytime busy hours

I wouldn't like to be run over by a speeding motorist whatever time of day or night it was.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
As for speeding etc no never when there has been other road users which may be put in danger by my actions

sorry i missed this bit cos LARFIN at your gibberish
i dont transcend any laws if it endangers me or anyone else
are you special needs? serious question tory boy[/QUOTE]

'Are you special needs?', is that comment allowed on NSC? Coming across as as a massive arse Roger, but maybe you are a massive arse?

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
I wouldn't like to be run over by a speeding motorist whatever time of day or night it was.

I wouldn't like to blamed if a cyclist rode illegally side by side, ran/ignored traffic lights, under and over took weaving through cars, couldnt stop in traffic due to magnetised pedals, stayed in a low gheear uphill at 3mph in traffic etc, and got hurt. This is my constant experience with cyclistso only speaking from personal experience, if there was no one else on the road and slim chance of there being any (very early mornings etc) then I can understand why cyclists and driver may bend the rule a little with very little if no danger (2am 40 in 30, cycling next to your mate) but not rush hours thats madness. Its common sense

Last edited:

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
sorry i missed this bit cos LARFIN at your gibberish
i dont transcend any laws if it endangers me or anyone else
are you special needs? serious question tory boy

'Are you special needs?', is that comment allowed on NSC? Coming across as as a massive arse Roger, but maybe you are a massive arse?[/QUOTE]

soz woody, i am a bit of an arse when im upset

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
Was just thinking of this thread during a 20 minute drive today. Saw 5 cyclists jump red lights and another 3 try before noticing the oncoming traffic, and my favourite, a cyclist going around the centre of a roundabout at 5mph and gesturing at traffic when it undertook her.

With this thread in mind, I had a little chuckle.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I wouldn't like to blamed if a cyclist rode illegally side by side, ran/ignored traffic lights, under and over took weaving through cars, couldnt stop in traffic due to magnetised pedals, stayed in a low gheear uphill at 3mph in traffic etc, and got hurt. This is my constant experience with cyclistso only speaking from personal experience, if there was no one else on the road and slim chance of there being any (very early mornings etc) then I can understand why cyclists and driver may bend the rule a little with very little if no danger (2am 40 in 30, cycling next to your mate) but not rush hours thats madness. Its common sense

Have you passed your driving test? Within the last 50 years? It's not illegal for cyclists to be side by side.

Do you really think roads are paid for out of your car tax and fuel duty!!?? :lolol:

Common sense….you struggling for any!

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Was just thinking of this thread during a 20 minute cycle today. Saw 50 drivers speeding, 3 go through traffic signals indicating to stop, one turn left at a no left junction and another, my favourite, drive the wrong way down a one way Street before noticing the oncoming traffic and speed up!

With this thread in mind, I had a little chuckle.

Genuinely true story.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Have you passed your driving test? Within the last 50 years? It's not illegal for cyclists to be side by side.

Do you really think roads are paid for out of your car tax and fuel duty!!?? :lolol:

Common sense….you struggling for any!

If you had read all yhe posts you will see I apologised for my mistake re:road tax.
Are you saying its leagal for riders to ride two ot 3 next to each other so no one can overtake? I think you will find they cant on narrow or busy roads (I have already stated my experiences have all been on busy roads)

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
If you had read all yhe posts you will see I apologised for my mistake re:road tax.
Are you saying its leagal for riders to ride two ot 3 next to each other so no one can overtake? I think you will find they cant on narrow or busy roads (I have already stated my experiences have all been on busy roads)

pls type "cyclists killed in N W Wales" an gimme your onest injun opinion, ta

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
pls type "cyclists killed in N W Wales" an gimme your onest injun opinion, ta

A very sad and tragic accident, it appears nothing but the weather was at fault (not sure what your point is)I am confused however they claim "fine weather" and "icey road" in the same paragraph. Shirley if (as I was corrected and know learned) we all pay for roads cyclist should have something other than cycle paths on the road which are dangerous and a nuisance, that way never the Twain shall meet

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
A very sad and tragic accident, it appears nothing but the weather was at fault (not sure what your point is)I am confused however they claim "fine weather" and "icey road" in the same paragraph. Shirley if (as I was corrected and know learned) we all pay for roads cyclist should have something other than cycle paths on the road which are dangerous and a nuisance, that way never the Twain shall meet

well hes going to fast for the conditions then. do you think the judgement was correct?
my point is that this is what speed limits are all about, can y' see?
and your casual disregard? the motorist didnt want it to happen, and yet still people are dead. do you get it?
the whole world is looking out for this"never the twain shall meet" idea, so when you come
up with it you will be an extremely wealthy young man. in the mean time slow down a bit,:thumbsup: eh?

pb21

Apr 23, 2010

Well I guess you are extremely extremely unfortunate. I've just asked the six other people I'm with, who have a combined driving span of 70 years, and they have never experienced cyclists riding two abreast on busy or narrow roads!

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I think the OP is missing the point.... Motorists can easily be traced by virtue of the plate. Cyclists remain anonymous.

And you're missing the point too, motorists can easily be traced by virtue of the plate but they're not. I would hazard a guess from the level of illegal activity I see on the roads on a daily basis, much less than 5% is detected and punished.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Well I guess you are extremely extremely unfortunate. I've just asked the six other people I'm with, who have a combined driving span of 70 years, and they have never experienced cyclists riding two abreast on busy or narrow roads!
Well im obviously just saying to get a rise out if you, , cyclists are obviously pure

Definitely seen it, often on the road to up the beacon, even once on the beacon, also going down axes lane and coalmongers lane on occasion. ........but maybe im wrong or seeing fouble with all the alcohol motorists drink combined with my extremely high speeds and lack of consideration for other road users

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

only polite to answer
so is the judgement reasonable?
whats your big idea?
and how old are you? cant be older than 19 can it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here