Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can't stand the thought of watching the play-off final? What will you be doing instead?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Hull still have parachute payments to strengthen with, Wednesday are on a level playing field; albeit richer after today if the lose.

Money isn't everything. They had parachute payments this season but we still beat them. Bruce is unhappy & the owner is peeing off the fans bigtime.
This Wednesday manager has got them well organised & we couldn't beat them in 4 games.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
About ****ing time.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I was just thinking, how the bloody hell we didn't beat Wednesday, and then I remembered 4 off injured, shite ref missing obvious push... This has got 1-0 Wednesday written all over it.

You were saying? What about the two league games which were draws?

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Money isn't everything. They had parachute payments this season but we still beat them. Bruce is unhappy & the owner is peeing off the fans bigtime.
This Wednesday manager has got them well organised & we couldn't beat them in 4 games.

I know money isn't everything but feel Hull would be more a challenge next season and Wednesday will fade. This is Wednesday's chance and if they don't take it imagine they may lose a couple of faces, manager included.
Who we do and don't beat each season changes, and Wednesday were somewhat 'fortunate' again us I feel. Next season I'm hoping we will be a far more assured unit and will surely capitalise against a lot of the average club we dropped points to this last season. I'm certainly not cowering at the prospect of playing them again.
Besides I don't like Wednesday, but would prefer a day out in Sheffield over Hull.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I know money isn't everything but feel Hull would be more a challenge next season and Wednesday will fade. This is Wednesday's chance and if they don't take it imagine they may lose a couple of faces, manager included.
Who we do and don't beat each season changes, and Wednesday were somewhat 'fortunate' again us I feel. Next season I'm hoping we will be a far more assured unit and will surely capitalise against a lot of the average club we dropped points to this last season. I'm certainly not cowering at the prospect of playing them again.
Besides I don't like Wednesday, but would prefer a day out in Sheffield over Hull.

We never beat Wednesday.

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Come on Sky, show us some weeping Sheff Wed fans [emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here