Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can't stand the thought of watching the play-off final? What will you be doing instead?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
So two clubs returned to the Prem at the first time of asking. I believe we get some of that parachute money from Hull and Burnley? Or have they done away with that ?

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Yeah - he's done his hamstring. Will miss playing for the USA in the Copa America which is starting soon. Always gets a big cheer at Red Bull Arena as he played 2 seasons for Red Bulls and was born in New Jersey.

A shame was looking forward to watching him play in the Copa, for someone who was the one of the worst strikers I have seen at Sunderland he always performs for the US

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Hope the people from Sheffield supporting United give 'em hell!
Bloody awful arrogant and inbred tw*ts in Wednesday colours crying. Lovely, Just lovely!

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Don't know about others but well happy with that, Hull and Bruce would have been a big threat next season & Wednesday fans were extremely cocky when they came to the Amex.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Don't know about others but well happy with that, Hull and Bruce would have been a big threat next season & Wednesday fans were extremely cocky when they came to the Amex.

They were even worse up at there place!

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Went for a lovely ride. Cleaned the bikes. Made a chilli.

Just seen the result. Still angry.

Sent from my iPhone in a non-Calde world :-(

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patron
Jan 30, 2008
20 jars of summer fruit jam made. Will sell all of it tomorrow at Portslayed market, £3 a jar so can have a few scoops after :cool::cool:

Regards

DR

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Another chance to win at Hillsborough.

PS: I cannot see Baldock ever scoring a goal like Diame?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here