Cant Go Out This Weekend!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Sorry if i misslead you, Its my step dad thats in the R.A.F i just move around with him.. we always try and stay off base if we can, as being on base is like being in prison for me! i hate it!!

Ah right, fair enough then.

I agree, I always preferred living off-base (I think Uxbridge was the only time we lived on-base, actually). When were you at Brize?

Jake Manthorpe

You anoy me
Jan 3, 2008
Whitehawk
Ah right, fair enough then.

I agree, I always preferred living off-base (I think Uxbridge was the only time we lived on-base, actually). When were you at Brize?

Ahhh cool , Ermm 98 too 2001 i think! im rubbish with date.. but its there or there abouts.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Ahhh cool , Ermm 98 too 2001 i think! im rubbish with date.. but its there or there abouts.

I know the feeling mate, all the dates kinda blend into one, especially if you move around a lot.

We left in Summer 2000 when dad got out of the RAF and got a job down here, hence why we moved back. How old were you when you lived there?

Jake Manthorpe

You anoy me
Jan 3, 2008
Whitehawk
I know the feeling mate, all the dates kinda blend into one, especially if you move around a lot.

We left in Summer 2000 when dad got out of the RAF and got a job down here, hence why we moved back. How old were you when you lived there?

Ahh i see, so what made you support the albion? :D
Umm i must of only been what, 11 or 12?
what about you?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Ahh i see, so what made you support the albion? :D
Umm i must of only been what, 11 or 12?
what about you?

I was 16 when we left (had just done my GCSE's at the comp (Carterton Community College, to give it it's full name)).

As goes the Albion, my mum's family are all from Sussex, and when we'd come down to visit, they'd take me along to the Goldstone (saw my first game in 1993), which is how I got hooked in the first place.

Obviously I started going more regularly to Withdean when we moved down here, and it all went from there.

Jake Manthorpe

You anoy me
Jan 3, 2008
Whitehawk
I was 16 when we left (had just done my GCSE's at the comp).

As goes the Albion, my mum's family are all from Sussex, and when we'd come down to visit, they'd take me along to the Goldstone (saw my first game in 1993), which is how I got hooked in the first place.

Obviously I started going more regularly to Withdean when we moved down here, and it all went from there.

ahh wicked :D the step dad is out in 2 years.. Hoorayy! 22 years later :lol: so we movin back down to Brighton so i can get a season ticket at falmer :D

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I seem to have hacked into somebody's pm's.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Can you remember which of the primary schools you went to at Brize, Jake?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports