Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Canadians don't like racists

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Not sure about the stuff in India but the article you posted seems to be somewhat biased. I will have a look when i have time.

Anyway we have gone over this endlessly SM. You will continue to blame Islam for the ills of the world (and find plenty of evidence to back up your idea) and I will continue to disagree with you.

Fair enough, but your statements tonight prove that you do not really know what is going on.

Quote BF "it would be hard to argue that Nigeria and Somalia have not been subject to western intervnetion. I am not sure about Yemen as i don't know much about it.
What about the 65% of Muslims who live in South East Asia with no terrorism and no problems. Surely if it was a Muslim problem then Indonesia, Thailand, India and Malaysia would be over run with terrorists?"
A bit of research perhaps.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Fair enough, but your statements tonight prove that you do not really know what is going on.

Quote BF "it would be hard to argue that Nigeria and Somalia have not been subject to western intervnetion. I am not sure about Yemen as i don't know much about it.
What about the 65% of Muslims who live in South East Asia with no terrorism and no problems. Surely if it was a Muslim problem then Indonesia, Thailand, India and Malaysia would be over run with terrorists?"
A bit of research perhaps.

So you are suggesting that those places are overrun with terrorists?

If islam and Muslims are the problem then surely that would mean that across the globe most Muslims are involved in terrorist activities.

From your research: What percentage of muslims are involved in terrorism or extremist behaviour?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
This fellow got a punch on the nose whilst taking part in a social experiment about Islamophobia.

This isn't any kind of experiment and if they are students they could find themselves in big trouble for breaking the Nuremburg protocols. thye are no more than clowns as you are for opening this thread.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
This isn't any kind of experiment and if they are students they could find themselves in big trouble for breaking the Nuremburg protocols. thye are no more than clowns as you are for opening this thread.

How do they break the Nuremberg protocols?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
How do they break the Nuremberg protocols?

All participants in an experiment must give their informed consent. They are neither Informed or consensually involved. It couldn't even pass as a case study. Social attitude surveys would be more effective rather than this sample of 1 propaganda.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
All participants in an experiment must give their informed consent. They are neither Informed or consensually involved. It couldn't even pass as a case study. Social attitude surveys would be more effective rather than this sample of 1 propaganda.

Wasn't Nuremberg to do with War Crimes?

But fair dos. It doesn't really stack up as an experiment. We have no idea of the condition it was made in or how long they were waiting to garner those responses. we also don't know how many other responses they received or the ratio of different responses.

Still it makes for an interesting talking point.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
why would there be Islamaphobia if not for deeds done in the past? Your circular logic come apologist agenda would be just cringe inducing if it wasn't laughably stupid.

Deeds in the past that are a response
But I doubt that you are stupid enough, not to know that

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Deeds in the past that are a response
But I doubt that you are stupid enough, not to know that

The obvious response to that tripe is so who is first to blame? the problem with most of your arguments is that taken to their conclusion they collapse into nonsence, QED your just an apologist for Occidentalism.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
From your research: What percentage of muslims are involved in terrorism or extremist behaviour?

Most of those who attend Mosques.

Most religions teach that they are the true path and heretics etc will suffer by god in the afterlife. Islam goes further by teaching muslims that they are Superior to non muslims and entitled to be treated accordingly. It is this that is used to maximise the sense of injustice and greivance among muslims that leads to what is called radicalisation.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Wasn't Nuremberg to do with War Crimes?

But fair dos. It doesn't really stack up as an experiment. We have no idea of the condition it was made in or how long they were waiting to garner those responses. we also don't know how many other responses they received or the ratio of different responses.

Still it makes for an interesting talking point.

Dr Mengele's experiments on people was a war crime. Although that is an exstrme comparison the principle holds. These stunts are more jeremy beadle.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Most of those who attend Mosques.

Most religions teach that they are the true path and heretics etc will suffer by god in the afterlife. Islam goes further by teaching muslims that they are Superior to non muslims and entitled to be treated accordingly. It is this that is used to maximise the sense of injustice and greivance among muslims that leads to what is called radicalisation.

You are going on record here saying that most Muslims who attend mosques are terrorists or extremists?

Do you distinguish between terrorists and extremists?

When you say most, what percentage are you talking about?

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
There is a huge difference between explaining something and justifying it. Often lost on NSC but a clear distinction that is relevant here.

If you choose to ignore the reasons for a problem then it will never be solved.
I totally agree. But that isn't the case here is it?

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
You are going on record here saying that most Muslims who attend mosques are terrorists or extremists?

Do you distinguish between terrorists and extremists?

When you say most, what percentage are you talking about?

Sorry to jump in, but most Muslims attending Mosque would believe that cutting someones hand off is an appropriate punishment for theft, I think that is pretty extreme.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Sorry to jump in, but most Muslims attending Mosque would believe that cutting someones hand off is an appropriate punishment for theft, I think that is pretty extreme.
That would be extreme but I am not sure the two thing necessarily go hand in hand.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Maybe there would be a lot less grooming if this punishment was applied for that crime, then again it does not seem to be a crime in that ideology.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Maybe there would be a lot less grooming if this punishment was applied for that crime, then again it does not seem to be a crime in that ideology.
You are now suggesting that must Muslims groom kids?

What sort of percentage are we taking here?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here