Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can some answer me this please?

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
Gives me a tummy ache when i try to (dinner parties etc). If I'm in the pub and feel the urge I get up and pretend to go to the loo or have a ciggy. I'm told I have the bladder the size of a peanut but it's just that I don't want to let rip at the pub table/bar.
Back to work.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Well I certainly dont do it! I just blow my nose and thats it, job done, but men always have to go that step further and hold a post mortem on the excrement!

Oh yeah? Well, seeing as you're a woman, I bet you do this...

You blow your nose, then rather than throwing the tissue away, you stuff it into a ball and stick it up your sleeve, or into your bra strap?

How RANK is that? :sick:

Us men might want to inspect the damage, but at least we don't KEEP for later mummification.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Dont worry lads shes a fanny farter and never holds back or asks any questions when it happens either! double standard women eh

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
Yup I sure am Tay, and I dont need to ask the question because I know the answer darling lol :lol:

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
Oh yeah? Well, seeing as you're a woman, I bet you do this...

You blow your nose, then rather than throwing the tissue away, you stuff it into a ball and stick it up your sleeve, or into your bra strap?

How RANK is that? :sick:

Us men might want to inspect the damage, but at least we don't KEEP for later mummification.

Actually I dont, I am the one here who throws away all the tissues!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
My missus farts and invariably they stink - she out farts me by around 4 to 1

And yes, I am jealous

She is a woman to be proud of and cherish, i can imagine a girls night out and they all decide to go to the ladies at once to powder thier nose "aka" syncronised farting for the 20 minutes they dissapear for :lolol:

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Some years ago,when I was with a former Girlfriend.I popped down the shop to get some chips,when I came back I put my hand on her leg(on her jeans).Felt something cold on my hand,looked at said hand.Yesss you guessed it about 10 bogies on my hand.Wonder,whom she is with now. :nono::nono:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Bet that porker from iceland checks to see if her nose is in the hankie:dunce::lol:

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
I never blow my nose,just pick it very thoroughly as i'm prone to 'hooter-periods'.

A good fart is funny when you're a bloke, I don't think it ever changes. I have had some right ol' fart sessions recently and watching my missus cover her nose whilst screwing her face up just makes me chuckle more!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here