Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can some answer me this please?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
The same came be said when you do a poo.

I always check the paper after wiping my ass, give it a good sniff too. I found a whole cuboid of diced tomato in there the other day, fascinating stuff.

Always check my ahem, happy tissues too. If my population paste is lumpy that's a sign I'm in ill health.

See, men check all their excretions.

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
Clear snot, OK - Bright yellow, possible secondary infection sinus issues.

It snot just men that do it either.

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
Clear snot, OK - Bright yellow, possible secondary infection sinus issues.

It snot just men that do it either.

Well I certainly dont do it! I just blow my nose and thats it, job done, but men always have to go that step further and hold a post mortem on the excrement!

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
Well I certainly dont do it! I just blow my nose and thats it, job done, but men always have to go that step further and hold a post mortem on the excrement!

I wasn't accusing you of doing it, I'm sure there are some men who don't either (gay), my missus won't but I insist that I check hers for spiders etc but I have seen women do it and heard them fart as well...although they NEVER smell.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
To check if my brain has fallen through the holes in my head.

Yes,yes,I should be checking a different..... erm....opening.

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
I wasn't accusing you of doing it, I'm sure there are some men who don't either (gay), my missus won't but I insist that I check hers for spiders etc but I have seen women do it and heard them fart as well...although they NEVER smell.

Oh now there is another question I have to ask... why do men think women farting is so very different from them doing it???

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Because if there is anything vaguely yellow, about the snot, then we are clearly going down with a severe case of man flu and must take to our bed immediately, with the inevitable helping of grumbling.

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
Because if there is anything vaguely yellow, about the snot, then we are clearly going down with a severe case of man flu and must take to our bed immediately, with the inevitable helping of grumbling.

There poses another question... how come men have flu when it is simply a cold? How come they have bronchitis when it is simply a cough? How come men are always much more ill than any woman?

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
Oh now there is another question I have to ask... why do men think women farting is so very different from them doing it???

This man doesn't think it's so very different and was being ironic/sarcastic (take your pick). All people fart, it's just some people - mostly men I grant you - make more of an issue of it. Some women have expected me to believe that they have never farted. :rolleyes:

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
This man doesn't think it's so very different and was being ironic/sarcastic (take your pick). All people fart, it's just some people - mostly men I grant you - make more of an issue of it. Some women have expected me to believe that they have never farted. :rolleyes:

I think the women you speak of actually mean they have not farted in front of a male. Women have this knack of holding onto farts I am sure it cant be healthy to do so lol

porkdog

May 9, 2008
by the sea
I think the women you speak of actually mean they have not farted in front of a male. Women have this knack of holding onto farts I am sure it cant be healthy to do so lol

I once read that its healthy to fart 17 times a day. whether this is true or not i dont know.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
My wife tells me she only ever farts in private. What she doesn't know is that I record her sleepfarting at night!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here