Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Caicedo - world class

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I was looking on Twitter and saw a whole load of Arsenal fans getting very excited by all of this. One of them even dropped 'RICEDO' into a reply to that agent-botherer Fabrizo, so sure of the fact that the gunners will end up with Moises AND Rice next season...

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Hit another level again today, totally dominated a midfield containing class players like Casemiro, Eriksen and Mac Allister. He is a god of a player. I love Mac Allister but Caicedo is a class apart and will be a much bigger loss.

I just can’t see a way we will be able to keep hold of him in the summer, he’s the best midfielder in the world. But when he does go, will be getting huge, huge money, it has to be in excess of £100m now.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
I was chatting to a couple of mancs on the tube and they had not appreciated just how good caicedo is. They knew they were in for him when we signed but acknowledged he would hardly have played so would not be the player he is. I didn’t speak to a single United fan who disagreed about our midfield being a class apart from their’s. It is nuts that Casemiro gets so much praise but caicedo is a far better player these days. Webster played some horrible bouncing bombs to caicedo but on all but one occasion he dealt with them brilliantly.

If he goes to a giant club in the summer then by this time next year he will be acknowledged as the best defensive midfielder in the world. He is ridiculous. When Alexis goes it will hurt buy replacing caicedo is far harder.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here