BZ yes

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
"According to reports, Zamora has been offered a contract by Indian club Pune FC, while he has also been linked with his former club Brighton in the Championship."

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The OP still hasn't given any clarity on their source or if it's still happening. Pure guess work :thumbsup:

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
The OP still hasn't given any clarity on their source or if it's still happening. Pure guess work :thumbsup:

I said, relax. And I'm not going to reveal or compromise sources because if I do it will be the last piece of information I ever get. Yes, I took serious ridicule, I can cope with that, but just relax and KTF. That's all.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I said, relax. And I'm not going to reveal or compromise sources because if I do it will be the last piece of information I ever get. Yes, I took serious ridicule, I can cope with that, but just relax and KTF. That's all.

Still signing tomorrow?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

So you're still saying he's signing tomorrow? And of course there's a fair chance he may sign after tomorrow.. Sorry unveiled tomorrow... As you've said he's already signed..? Hughton acted well in that video today then?!

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
So you're still saying he's signing tomorrow? And of course there's a fair chance he may sign after tomorrow.. Sorry unveiled tomorrow... As you've said he's already signed..? Hughton acted well in that video today then?!

FFS, just stop being a complete c0ck.......

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Last edited:

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Someone has to launch the new 2/3 kits....his name alone will sell enough shirts to cover any contract...

#Barber #marketing opportunity #relax....

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

But what if he's failed his medical?

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Anyone got a time for this phenomenon being revealed?

NSC might melt.

Nuclear-Explosion-001.jpg

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
He'll probably sign for another Championship club, knowing our luck. I'll be well cheesed off if this happens.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports