Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BZ yes

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
BZ came through Gatwick a few days ago. I over heard the member of staff who spoke to him ask if there was a chance of him coming back to Brighton, he replied "No" and carried on. It sounded pretty final.

We all know that "no" means "yes".

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I don't give a toss any longer about whether Zamora comes back or not. If he was at all interested in returning to Brighton he would have signed for us by now. Time to forget about him I think and move on. There are better players out there if we're prepared to pay the money.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I don't give a toss any longer about whether Zamora comes back or not. If he was at all interested in returning to Brighton he would have signed for us by now. Time to forget about him I think and move on. There are better players out there if we're prepared to pay the money.
Is that not a little difficult without an actual contract to sign?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
BZ came through Gatwick a few days ago. I over heard the member of staff who spoke to him ask if there was a chance of him coming back to Brighton, he replied "No" and carried on. It sounded pretty final.

That isn't quite how [MENTION=19755]seagullinho[/MENTION] reported it. He's the one that got Vicente to sign his contract at the departure gate.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
BZ no? Yes!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
With due respect to Bobby, I'm not sure he's much of a draw for the MLS these days, certainly can't see any of the franchises throwing big money at him

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
With due respect to Bobby, I'm not sure he's much of a draw for the MLS these days, certainly can't see any of the franchises throwing big money at him

^ This .... a few years ago yes, but now with players like Pirlo, Kaka, Gerrard and Lampard heading over there, BZ wouldn't be one of the three a club would go over the salary limit for.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

^ This .... a few years ago yes, but now with players like Pirlo, Kaka, Gerrard and Lampard heading over there, BZ wouldn't be one of the three a club would go over the salary limit for.

Its not only the well known, high profile players on the downslope of their careers who end up in the MLS.

Sean Maloney plays up front for Chicago Fire. Yes...THE Sean Maloney.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012

There are still very few players of that calibre in the league though, BZ may not be a 'name' but he's certainly still got enough to make an impact there.

Bradley Wright-Philips, of League One fame, has been banging them in for fun for the last season or two.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Yes!!!!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
hiney.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here