Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BZ yes

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
**** me some people are so desperate to look ITK :lol: And no you weren't the first to say it was done deal or the first to say it was 12months FWIW. Although any Tom Dick or Harry could've guessed at both of them as it was always going to be 1 year - 2 at most!

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
**** me some people are so desperate to look ITK :lol: And no you weren't the first to say it was done deal or the first to say it was 12months FWIW. Although any Tom Dick or Harry could've guessed at both of them as it was always going to be 1 year - 2 at most!
Lol.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
The funny thing is I wouldn't have posted at all without [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] 's thread last night. I had been at a schools cricket competition and then the pub all day Friday and hadn't been on here at all. When I was told at 9,30 this morning I dismissed it until I saw the three things thread, It was a double confirmation for me as I know the guy who told me is independent of NSC and may well not even read it.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
When I was told at 9,30 this morning I dismissed it
Why did you dismiss it, if the source has never let you down before? Why didn't you think they'd be reliable?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The funny thing is I wouldn't have posted at all without [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] 's thread last night. I had been at a schools cricket competition and then the pub all day Friday and hadn't been on here at all. When I was told at 9,30 this morning I dismissed it until I saw the three things thread, It was a double confirmation for me as I know the guy who told me is independent of NSC and may well not even read it.
Yes but we're you the first to confirm he signed using a black bic biro?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He didn't want [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] to think he was desperate to look ITK :whistle:

:lol: Nah GB would've been alright as he's got a good sheebo transfer info rating ;)

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Apologies. I never opened the thread titled "three things: pies, forest and" because it didn't have anything in the thread title that appealed to me. So I didn't know BZ had been posted in there. That was my honest mistake, apologies for that.

I do have a good 'family related' source, but was obviously not the first to post on the 12 month contract. By all means give me grief! Thank you.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Apologies. I never opened the thread titled "three things: pies, forest and" because it didn't have anything in the thread title that appealed to me. So I didn't know BZ had been posted in there. That was my honest mistake, apologies for that.

I do have a good 'family related' source, but was obviously not the first to post on the 12 month contract. By all means give me grief! Thank you.
No need to apologize mate. Much rather hear rumours/news from people like you then some of the idiots on here.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Why did you dismiss it, if the source has never let you down before? Why didn't you think they'd be reliable?

I dismissed the idea of posting on here without a corroboration though I believed him. When I saw Bozza's thread and another four hours had passed I thought I'd add it.

Last edited:

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
I would be happy if this proves to be true, linked that is to other forward signings. Feeling a little negative about the club at the moment and based on that feeling I hope that the stories leaking from various sources about this are not an attempt by the club to reduce the heat a little over their failure, so far, to add to a very poor squad.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

Don't apologise; I had no idea at about 9-30 last night until I'd seen your thread title while waiting for a tram. I wouldn't have bothered opening any others.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Lesson learned then, read every post on every thread :lolol: don't judge a book by the cover.

No seriously, fair play with your apology here.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
NSC is brilliant.

'Hi Unc, I wasn't expecting to see you until tomorrow, how you doing?'
'I know, I just had to call to share some news, it couldn't wait - Bobby's coming home!'
'Zamora? Is this a wind up?'
'The one and only! He signed the paperwork yesterday, 12 month contract'
'Brilliant! Can't wait to share this with my buddies online. Cheers uncle, see you tomorrow'

'Hi wedgee, so are you the toast of the internet?'
'No, it was a disaster, I was late with the news and they crucified me. I've had to apologise'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here