Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Buying Replica Shirts.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
ill buy if i like

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
I buy them and wear them to the games. It's part of the matchday ritual to change into the stripey man made fibres. Over the years the size of the shirt has gone up to fit my increasingly muscular stomach.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Wonder if there will be any attempt to stop fans from coming to games with SKINT shirts after the new sponsors are in place?

why?? i've been to matches with retro shirts (nobo/donatello/pheonix) never had a problem,

I buy the shirts and wear them to matches, i know some people choose not to wear colours, cant see why personally

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
:thud:
Wonder if there will be any attempt to stop fans from coming to games with SKINT shirts after the new sponsors are in place?

:lolol:

yeah , they can also ban us wearing any designer trainer , jeans or t shirts that have a logo on.

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
I haven't bought one since the maroon tight fit away shirt which I liked. My wife bought me retro stripes which I'm happy with.

While on the subject - I was rummaging through the back of the wardrobe yesterday trying to shed some stuff ahead of a house move in a few weeks time and made the heart breaking decision to part with the following :cry:

Donatello Home Shirt (with football league badges on sleeves)
First Skint home shirt (with no. 9 on back)
Centenery home shirt (with a worn no. 9 on back)
round neck skint home shirt (with an immaculate no. 9 on the back)
Yellow Away shirt (plain back)

They are all sized medium and are in very good condition, especially the first skint shirt and the round neck skint shirt. Is it worth shoving them on ebay as a job lot? Is there demand out there for old shirts? I can't bring myself to just throw them in a charity shop!

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
there are often shirts on ebay, the ammounts they get depend on their rarety. worth a shot tho

An old git writes ...

The question that has been asked is:- What age did you STOP buying them?

My question is this:- At what age did older supporters of the Albion START buying them?

When I was young, NOBODY attended matches wearing a replica shirt.

As I child, I had a Newport County shirt, but I wore it to play football. I never wore it to go to matches. That would've been stupid.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I still buy them , wear them quite often (although since i've been going to uni i've tried to balance out my wearage of them) and don't give a flying f**k what you guys think about it

:)

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I generally buy new home shirts when they appear.

I did once have pasty on the back of one as it has been my nickname for longer than NSC has existed, but then strange people kept coming up to me to say hello so I knocked that idea on the head:lol:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
why?? i've been to matches with retro shirts (nobo/donatello/pheonix) never had a problem,

Just thinking back to that Holland game, maybe last World Cup, when the official beer sponsors were Beer A, and all the Holland fans had been given free trackie bottoms by beer B. They were refused entrance wearing the trackie bottoms and had to go in in their Y-fronts or not at all. Forget the finerdetails but it was some old shit like that :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here